Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 16, 2013
They last almost as long as the Canon batteries and are much cheaper. I would buy them again. Good choice.
on June 1, 2013
Bought these two batteries as backup for my Canon HS 330 for my trip to Italy. They worked as expected, no issues.
These batteries are working just like the more expensive Canon version. They even look like the Canon product. I have used them for about two weeks. They charge up quickly and provide power on a par with the battery that came with my Canon PowerShot ELPH 330.

I really don't see any difference between these and the original Canon batteries--other than the price. These batteries were sold as a pair for about $12 with free shipping. You can't beat that for batteries of this quality.
on September 18, 2013
I ran across my video cam after storing it away for four years. I had used it at work, the put it away when the project was done. I started using it again to film my grandson. The camera kicked in right away. I wish iit held a the charge longer, so definitely keep an extra battery and charger on hand.
on March 13, 2014
An excellent deal for the money. Both the product and the shipper have my approval. These folks helped me see that I don't have to use Canon brand when buying spare batteries.
on November 14, 2013
I got these for my ELPH 330 and they work great. I have only had these for 4 months, so i can't speak directly to long term durability, but my experience with non brand batteries is that they have a little higher charge then the Canon ones, but their lifetime is shorter and usually last ~3 years vs ~5 for my canon batteries (it is a design tradeoff between capacity and charge cycles). This is still worth it though as they are far cheaper, you get 2 of them, and by the time they wear out you are pretty much ready for a new camera anyway.
on November 11, 2013
While visiting friends recently, I lost my camera case and the extra battery for my new Cannon PowerShot camera. Disappointing as that was, I was so pleased to find this bundle of two batteries. Basically, I got two batteries for the price of the one I had purchased before. So far, I have only charged and used one of them and it is functioning just as well as the original battery that came with the camera. I take lots of pictures of my highly entertaining kitten and so having a spare freshly charged battery on hand is a must!
on April 4, 2014
So far I've charged this battery 3 times and I haven't had any issues with it not performing or lasting at least as long as the Canon battery. And the price is pretty amazing considering other vendors sell only ONE of their 3rd party batteries for only a few dollars less.

You always take a risk with 3rd party gear--you never know if their suppliers are always the same...but so far this is working great. I gave one to my friend who has the same camera and she hasn't had any problems to report either.
on May 3, 2014
My Canon 330 HS camera was flashing recharge battery when turned on even after inserting the battery fully charged. The Canon website indicated there was an issue with the battery on the 330 HS and they would fix the problem if you returned the camera to Canon. Instead I purchased a new battery from Halcyon and my problem has been solved. The Halcyon battery has worked flawlessly. By the way, the Halcyon battery is rated at 1400 mAh and the Canon NB 4L is rated at 760 mAh. Thanks Halcyon.
33 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2014
I just got the canon 330 HS in December and I wanted an extra battery. Well, I received these 2 as a gift and I did not expect much. The price just seems too good to be true !

I am pleasantly surprised at how good these batteries are ! They seem to be close to, or as good as the canon brand. For the price of a lunch from a nicer sandwich place, you can have yourself 2 more batteries for your camera ! And that means you won't miss that shot, no matter where you are !

See 1 answered question