1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars One-fifth the price, better than one-fifth as good, November 9, 2013
Joe C. (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Two Halcyon 1400 mAH Lithium Ion Replacement Battery for Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera and Panasonic DMW-BLG10 (Electronics)
To be clear, these batteries are clearly inferior to the genuine Panasonic battery that came with my DMC-GF6. However, they work out to one-fifth the price. In my opinion, they are better than one-fifth as good. This was a good buy for me. I rarely use up the battery that came with the camera in a single day. However, these are nice to have as backups in case I do find myself with a fully discharged battery. On the other hand, if you find yourself often replacing the battery during the day, you might want to get the genuine Panasonic version. Another consideration is that cheap knock-off batteries have a reputation for having much shorter life spans. I haven't owned this battery long enough to comment on that.

Rate and Discover Movies