4.0 out of 5 stars Half Pint Brawlers
I saw a couple of midget martial artists going at tit in Thailand, very entertaining. Thought maybe this was that. It wasn't, but it was okay.
Published on September 12, 2009 by Bob Stimson

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought it as a fun present for my boyfriend's mom
I bought it as a fun present for my boyfriend's mom, but on the back it says it contains nudity (nude groupies chick)... an important overlooked concern. It says "Psycho Midget Wrestling" on the picture on the cover with a Parental Advisory Warning.
Published 10 days ago by A.N. Ruffin-Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought it as a fun present for my boyfriend's mom, December 16, 2014
This review is from: Half Pint Brawlers (DVD)
It is following on tour a "Hardcore Midget Wrestling Company;" it is a "60 minute shockumentary;" Has "Puppet the Psycho Dwarf, Little Justice the Midget Prosecutor, Madd Mexx the Immigration Sensation, and Little Kato."
Uncensored Behind the Scenes footage.
"Special features: (Behind the Scenes, Boobcam Bloopers, Drunk Midget Bull-Riding, Midget Violence Connoisseurs, Trailers"

4.0 out of 5 stars Half Pint Brawlers, September 12, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars half pint brawlers review, December 15, 2009
This review is from: Half Pint Brawlers (DVD)
grandson loved it was what the seller said-condition very pleased will buy with them agin

Half Pint Brawlers
Half Pint Brawlers by Puppet (DVD - 2007)
Used & New from: $28.94