5.0 out of 5 stars Made a great Ninjago costume
This costume was great for a ninjago outfit. My wife paired it with swords that attached to the back and it looked great, plus my son was happy.

We used it for one occassion and then it went into the kids costume bin. Im glad to say, it is still looking good and getting plenty of use.

Would buy it again, and would dress my other boys up in...
Published 22 months ago by Brandon G

2.0 out of 5 stars My son likes it
Okay, so we could go two routes here: my review, or my son's review. My 7 year-old son, who got this for Christmas 6 months ago, would say he loves it. And he does enjoy dressing up in it.

My review is that:
1. There are too many black fabric pieces that just get in the way and get lost (I've ended up throwing them away when I find one)
2. The...
Published on June 10, 2010 by Chmeliar

2.0 out of 5 stars My son likes it, June 10, 2010
Chmeliar "Chmeliar" (West Jordan, UT USA) - See all my reviews

My review is that:
2. The material isn't the best quality (the elastic in the pants have started to come out of the waistband)

So, take that for what it's worth...a boy's review or a mother's review!

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a great Ninjago costume, September 3, 2012
This review is from: Kids Red Ninja Costume (Toy)

Would buy it again, and would dress my other boys up in it...might use it for a red powerrangers outfit this year

Here is the link for the swords Dragon Ninja Weapon Backpack Weapon Set

4.0 out of 5 stars nice costume, January 10, 2012
pretty decent, very thin nylon and overall looks pretty much like it does in the ad photo. Except the hood isn't attached to the top. It has tiny velcro that is suppose to hold but doesnt really stay on his heaad. The other peices are fine, so its ok for his a kid's dress up. My five year old took a size medium and he's a size 6.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, August 27, 2011
This review is from: Kids Red Ninja Costume (Toy)
Order this for 2011 Halloween. My son loves it but gets frustrated. The description is misleading. The hood is not attached and no way for the hood to stay in place on the shirt. With that said the material is too short to tuck in the hoodie. The pic shows the waist sash long up to the boys knee. The longest fabric is only enough to double tie. My son is 6 yrs old 44inches and only 40lbs. The ties around arms, legs keep sliding since the fabric is a slippery type fabric that pilts. The face fabric does not hold up. It slides so I had to put Velcro on it to stay put. My son is keeping it only because he likes that it is red and had a cool skull, not to mention his grandma is going to fix it. Hope this helps .

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok. Poor packaging QC., September 30, 2011
Received item quickly, earlier than estimated time. Item did NOT include the face mask as stated on package. 3 of 4 arm/leg ties were a shorter length and one was longer. Waist sash was fine. Agree with other comments about detached hood. Size information was hard to find. My 7 year old wears a 6/7 so I ordered a Medium and it was a good fit - roomy, not snug over clothes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Halloween & maybe some extra playtime, October 12, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kids Red Ninja Costume (Toy)
I bought this for my 5 year old son about 2 weeks ago for 2010 Halloween and he loves it! Mom to son; if it makes him happy, it makes me happy. Mom to mom; will work for Halloween and maybe some playtime fun for a short while after but I don't expect it to last too long. The material is very thin and since we live in NH, he will be wearing it over his nice warm jammies (which we're used to because for some reason, manufacturers assume that EVERYONE lives in year round 90 degree weather!). One thing that I was very surprised confused and not happy about is that the hood is not attached to the shirt. That doesn't make any sense to me. All the ties are fine, but since they are not attached (loose pieces of fabric) I will tie them above his knees and elbows in double knots so they don't slip (although I'm Pretty sure I will have to re-tie at least one strip, one time before our Trick-or-Treat night is over). I ordered my son a small, he is an average sized 5 year old boy (46lbs; 44") and it fits well (over his long underwear). Over all, the price fits this product well (I wouldn't pay more for it) and it made my son very happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not durable but kids had fun, October 22, 2011
This review is from: Kids Red Ninja Costume (Toy)
Flimsy material. We were very disappointed - the item is not as shown. There is no hood with the top despite it being described with it. I was hoping to exchange but the item was sold out so had to run around finding the right material to sew a hood on. In the end it would have been just as easy to make it ourselves. Red top, red pants, strips of black material - done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Red Ninja Costume Review, September 19, 2012
This review is from: Kids Red Ninja Costume (Toy)
The outfit was mostly what I expected, but it was missing the black piece that covers your child's face. I had read this same thing in reviews when I was deciding whether to order it. Should have listened to the reviewers!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Kids Red Ninja Costume (Toy)
This was a really cool costume the black face piece was kinda hard to keep uo so he didn't wear it but loved playing in it ever after Halloween

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Cute!, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Kids Red Ninja Costume (Toy)
We have had this costume for over a year and it has taken a full-on beating. It has held up to weekly wear, countless cycles in the washing machine, and still looks great. The material snags easily, but most costumes do. Very happy with this purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies