Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Halloween on Ice
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

VINE VOICEon May 31, 2015
I have videotaped these from the 1990's. Nancy did Halloween On Ice for about 3-4 years. This is a compilation of routines taken from all her shows. It is nice to have them on DVD. The picture quality is excellent. I miss the golden days of skating post-Tonya Harding, where lots of skating specials and competitions were shown on TV. Nancy and her husband produced these family-friendly shows, as well as her Christmas On Ice series. If you want to see past skaters in their prime, performing fun or scary Halloween routines, you'll love this DVD.
on June 27, 2013
I ordered Halloween On Ice because my granddaughter and I watched it on television and enjoyed it very much. I was thrilled to see that you had the DVD version of the show. When I watched it I was extremely dissapointed that it was not the show that we had watched on tv. Mannheim Streamroller did not provide the music and the production was different as well.
on January 9, 2007
Great DVD to have for your Halloween Season. My whole family enjoy it. My parents are not that crazy for Halloween but love ice skating and this DVD delivers it. Too bad didn't have enought in the Bonus section.
on January 9, 2007
I love to watch Nancy Kerigan and friends skate. In this DVD the skating was good but the overall production doesn't flow between skating sequences. There was too much talking so this one didn't keep my attention.
on February 28, 2013
For figure skaters this is a pretty cool event. I would have loved to known about it when it took place, I would have went! It's also pretty amazing the sheet of ice used is much smaller than any event I have ever seen and they make it work just fine. Lot's of top skaters make this DVD a must have!!
on May 18, 2007
I was disappointed in this CD. I'm a follower of figure skating, having been in competition myself at the time when dinosaurs were still around. But this movie has some tremendous skating, but for the most part the costume and make up of he skaters are so dark that it's really a distraction. And Nancy Kerrigan does too much talking between scenes, and she's not a very good 'public speaker.
on April 17, 2014
Super cheesy video but my toddler loves to watch ice skating and I can't find that many videos so this does do the trick.
on September 12, 2014
This DVD is a great DVD for watching at Halloween and even if you like Ice Skating. A very good DVD for both.
on November 16, 2012
love the costumes. I dont understand wy need to type 17 words. i dont have anything to say good bye
on June 8, 2013
I not like to much so I give it to my neighbor
so he can watch it did not meet my expectation