Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 20, 2011
I've long waited for the release of the orginial Halloween series to Blu Ray, if this is any indication of what the quality will be for all of them you'll be disappointed. The picture quality is terrible. I have H20 on DVD and the picture is better on that! It's a dark transfer and very grainy, nothing looks high definition about it whatsoever. It also has no special features, not even a trailer.

No time and effort has been put in to clean up the picture, don't wast your money.
on May 22, 2011
Well as a huge fan of the Halloween series i must say this is a terrible quality blu ray.i dont get how they can even call this a blu ray.i think what they did was got the dvd and made it look like a blu-ray.well scratch that the dvd has better quality.so if your a fan and expecting to waste your money too get quality out of this dont.its not worth it..

ps the menu for the blu ray looks way better
on May 12, 2012
I picked this up at Walmart today for $5, for the price it was a good deal. I have read everything negative about H20's transfer to Blu, so I will check it out. So far Halloween 6 looks pretty decent. For $5, even if H20 looks terrible, it isn't a huge waste of money.

(CONCLUSION)

OK, so lastnight I watched Halloween 6 and today I watched H20. What are people complaining about? H6 looks pretty good, and H20 may be dark in some spots, but I think it looks pretty decent. I am glad I made my own decision because each of these films looks pretty good. Better than they have. So for the price, I say it's not a bad deal. B-
on October 26, 2014
I'm giving this double-feature a 4-star rating because (the movies are together on a single disc), even though they are great HD quality, they don't have any special features. Maybe when bought individually you would get something extra!?
Features:
HALLOWEEN 6 (The Curse of Michael Myers)-Staring Donald Plesance & Paul Rudd
HALLOWEEN 7 (H2O)-Starting Jaime Lee Curtis, Chris Cline, Michelle Williams, & LL Cool J
on July 25, 2014
1 star for the SHODDY Echo bridge release of this film. This should have been a lot better on Blu-ray than this. It is better than the prior DVD releases, but not by all that much. Definitely not worth the upgrade
on September 24, 2014
Decent Movie, though I should have just bought the HDX digital copy as I very rarely watch the disks anymore. Both seem to have lighting issues but still were cheap and have the rest of the series.
on April 25, 2014
Great movies bundled together and the picture and sound quality are excellent. As far as special features there isn't anything fantastic but overall a great buy for the price.
on October 2, 2012
Folks, there is nothing wrong with the picture quality, it looks like hd to me. Good color, very sharp picture. I also got this at Walmart for 5 dollars, great deal.
on November 9, 2014
So disappointed that it is false advertisement because I only received the curse of Michael Myers the H20 was not included
on December 5, 2012
I wanted to try it in Blu ray. I thought the resolution was really good but I cant see that much difference from DVD.