Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, the makers of this disc decided NOT to include the alternate version that contains VERY interesting deleted and alternate scenes.
Check out the differneces here:
Hopefully a Special Edition of this film will be released that will feature both the Theatrical and Producer's Cut versions of this film.
1) the man in black was finally unmasked
2) the death scenes were cool (my ex-girlfriend thinks that the gore was very high, she was right, this was the goriest one yet)
3) the story was actually complex (I was looking for a different story and I got one)
4) The acting is good (Paul Rudd, whose credits "Clueless" was very creepy as Tommy Doyle)
1) I hated the ending! After reading this, write an online review explaining the end. The ending is bad because we just hear a man screaming and we see the mask on the ground! Who was screaming? What happened to Loomis? Wynn? Myers?
That is my review! Hope you enjoyed it. Rated R for extreme violence, disturbing images, gore splattered everywhere, some harsh profanity, and brief nudity (nothing too bad, sexual-wise)
The movie begins with Jamie Lloyd (no longer Danniele Harris, but J.C. Brandy) having a baby, which is then stolen by the man in black, who is going to make this baby Michael's sacrifice. However, a kind woman working there helps Jamie escape with her baby. This woman then meets her fate, impaled to a coat hanger by Michael Myers, who is now stronger and more enraged than ever!! Jamie does get away, and hides her baby at a bus depot, before she, to, meets her maker. Then, we go on to meet Kara Strode (Marriene Hagan) and her family. She's got a seven year old boy. She's going to college to make up for her past mistakes. Her father, John, dosn't approve of her staying at his place, where he already has two other people living, his wife, and his son, John (Bradford English). John Strode is an abusive alcoholic, who mistreats his entire family. Kara is a little bit creeped out by this man who's staring at her out his window. Well, this man happens to be Tommy Doyle (Paul Steven Rudd), who was being babysat by Laurie Strode when Myers attacked in 1978. He's a little messed up by this particular incident, and he thinks that Michael's returning.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am a big fan of all the Halloween movies. This one is great like the rest.Published 2 months ago by Bobby Urbanek
great director for this one and finally the way people would look like if Michael Myers did get a hold of you ! popcorn ready !Published 3 months ago by SGT.ROCK
i like all the halloween movies. except this one they really rush this one. the story is really bad and makes no sense in many ways its like they completely gave up at this point. Read morePublished 3 months ago by tagana
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > 4-for-3 DVD
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Horror
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Mystery & Thrillers
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Miramax Home Entertainment > All Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Miramax Home Entertainment > Dimension Films
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Miramax Home Video > All Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Miramax Home Video > Dimension Films