Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 22, 2009
I bought 3 of these, then 22 more as they look great. I replaced the type with frosted lenses, and these give out much more light with smaller bulbs, because of the reflectors, while looking terrific lit or unlit.
on April 24, 2014
Had to make a bulk purchase of this item as our home has a lot of recessed lights. Needless to say, they all look great. I love the reflector look much more than the other options.
on August 7, 2014
Again.. I don't know how you can love this product (lol) but it we were very pleased with it.. and happy we purchased it.
on August 27, 2014
What's there to say? Was cheaper than the local retailer and I didn't have to leave the house - Win!
on March 31, 2008
the only draw back was that the item came in three deliveries ----- and the price is no longer available ---- b freeman
on August 17, 2015