5.0 out of 5 stars Halo 1 and 2 Bundle Xbox 360
Published on October 4, 2009 by P. Cline

1.0 out of 5 stars game error
Does not work on my 360 both games say game error and the company said I wont get my money back this sucks
Published on April 19, 2011 by K. Lee

1.0 out of 5 stars game error, April 19, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Halo 1 and Halo 2 Bundle (Xbox and Xbox 360 Compatible) (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Halo 1 and 2 Bundle Xbox 360, October 4, 2009
P. Cline (Honolulu Hawaii) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This product was purchased for my Grandson's birthday present. It arrived a little beat up. The cases were cracked and broken I think this was because of the way it was shipped. Not much protection. One of the games I think Halo 2 was missing. Just the case?? Once the company was notified they got right on the problems. Long story short the cases and the game were replaced very quickly. He obviously didn't have it for his B-day but it did come to him not long after. He is very satisfied with the games and says he loves playing them. So! I need to say as much as the order was not a positive experience at first, They did a great job correcting the mistake and acted immediately on it. This was acceptable to us and we will be back for other products. Thank You, A satisfied Grandparent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy from this seller!, September 15, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Bought these for a birthday present and all I can say is what a waste of money! One disc would not play at all and the other disc was filthy! It had sticky, black gunk all over it. Totally did warrant the very good used label.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 20, 2014
I have to buy a xbox 360 divice to make it work on my sons xbox I had no idea but I i will keep it and just buy the product it wont work without it Id give 5 stars if I didnt have this much trouble

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for a Christmas Gift, January 18, 2014
My grandson gives it a 5-star rating and enjoyed learning the first part of the story - he only had later editions. I like that I can always find what the boys are wanting on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Deals!, December 3, 2013
Now we have the whole collection of the halo set! He really plays a lot and even though he had already beat the games, he still plays them with his friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cases, December 13, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The product came in a timely manner, I paid a fair price of twenty dollars, the games have no scratches, and the product was not damaged upon arrival. My one and only complaint lies with the game cases. I was expecting an actual Xbox game case, I received two jewel cases that one may find a CD in. However, this does not detract from the games or the speed at which I received them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, thanks., December 26, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This dealer is one of the all time best communicators around. He knows his products and explains items fully and with knowledge. Would buy from him anytime, in a minute. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 19, 2014
Epic games

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, February 16, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Can't go wrong with these two. Both fun to play and can't complain about the game play. If one can't get the game then you have no business playing it.

Halo 1 and Halo 2 Bundle (Xbox and Xbox 360 Compatible)
$89.99