Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Halo 4 Limited Edition -Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 85% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Halo 4 Limited Edition -Xbox 360
|Price:||$75.34 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$24.65 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- War Games Map Packs: The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE.
- Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE: Unique in-game Spartan IV armor skin, unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle, an exclusive in-game emblem, Xbox LIVE Avatar prop, and Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armor set (requires Xbox LIVE Gold Membership that is sold separately).
- Specializations: Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, and use them, one at a time, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options.
- The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC's greatest vessel ever: the UNSC Infinity.
- The UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet includes a Spartan armor customization schematic, information about UNSC weapons, and an introduction to the massive ship UNSC Infinity.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Halo 4 Limited Edition
The Master Chief returns to battle an ancient evil bent on vengeance and annihilation. Shipwrecked on a mysterious world, faced with new enemies and deadly technology, the universe will never be the same. Enlist aboard the Infinity to experience Halo’s original multiplayer and Spartan Ops - episodic fiction-based co-op missions.Limited Edition Contents
• War Games Map Packs: The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE.
• Specializations: Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, and use them, one at a time, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options.
• The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC's greatest vessel ever: the UNSC Infinity.Digital content also included:
Bonus in-fiction bonus content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
• Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
• Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:
• Unique in-game Spartan IV armor skin
• Unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle
• An exclusive in-game emblem
• Xbox LIVE Avatar prop*
• Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armor set*
The Limited Edition also contains the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet which includes a Spartan armor customization schematic, an introduction to the massive ship UNSC Infinity, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity’s finest warriors: The Spartan-IVs.
The Reclaimer Saga Begins: Experience the dawn of an epic new Halo adventure, solo or split screen with up to three friends
Go Beyond the Story: Halo 4’s Infinity Multiplayer features a vastly expanded suite of multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles, armor abilities, a new loadout and Spartan-IV player progression system.
• Spartan Ops: Extend your campaign experience in a massive-scale adventure that builds upon the “Halo 4” Campaign. Receive a weekly series of cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE followed by new game play missions, played solo or cooperatively with up to three friends – effectively delivering two campaign experiences in one game!*
• War Games: Battle the competition in fresh, immersive new game modes and strategies.
• Track your groups, stats and scores on HaloWaypoint.com
Edge-of-your-seat Entertainment: Immerse yourself in Halo 4’s graphics, sound and epic game play including a mysterious and deadly new class of enemies*
*Online multiplayer and Spartan Ops missions require Xbox LIVE Gold membership (sold separately). System requirements forthcoming. See www.halo4.com
Top Customer Reviews
First of all, if we factor in the map packs, thats already a $25 value. So it really comes down to a $15 price difference between the standard edition (with the map pass) and the limited one. This is assuming you plan on getting the new maps in the first place. So does the remaining content make up for the price difference? Going over the content:
The packaging is nice. The box has a unique look and opens by lifting the flap which is held in place by a magnet. That and with the UNSC logo stamped on makes it look very official looking. I also like the look and quality of the steelbook case.
The UNSC Infinity briefing packet items are pretty neat, especially if you're into the lore. But they're really things you just look through once and then set aside for the remainder of time. There is not much else to them. However, I appreciate the quality of some of these items, such as the little notebook and the armor schematic poster (not sure what material was used to make said poster, but I like it).
The digital content will probably be the deal breaker here. The map packs as I mentioned are a big part of this edition. The "Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn" special edition download is a nice bonus, but it would have been even better if it was included as a DVD instead. The access to the six specializations is nothing special considering people can get the same thing if they play Halo 4 before Nov. 20. And honestly, who isn't?
As for the rest of the digital content. The in-game skins and emblem is also nothing special. The skin is basically the default recruit armor that you start with, but with a slightly different design.Read more ›
Numbered box: Each box has it's own number which gives it a truly limited feel.
Game in a tin case: You get a wonderful white tin case with your 2 discs in it.
Gabriel Thorne armor schematic: The schematic is printed on a kind of see through high quality paper
Silver envelope: Inside the silver envelope you get a mission briefing card.
Red UNSC envelope: Inside the red envelope are all the DLC codes. You get: Halo 4 Forward unto dawn which lets your experience halo 4 from it's very beginning, you get specializations, skins, Avatar props and male/female avatar armor. You also get a 14 days Xbox Live trial code.
Gabriel Thorne's Notebook: The notebook is beautiful. it's in a shape of a rectangle with a bottom middle cut out. The notebook shows different weapons, notes and other information. The back of the notebook is a hard, thick plastic with UNSC printed on it.
The box that the whole thing comes in is also beautiful, it's hard plastic and has the UNSC logo on it. If you're not sure whether or not to get the limited edition, there was one thing that totally sold me on it. You get the war maps map pack included in the box! Normally it sells for $25 I believe. It includes future DLC maps for Halo 4, if you were to pay for those maps separately you would pay over $40. If you know you won't keep the game for long and you are mainly buying it for the campaign and not multiplayer, i say get the regular. If you play multiplexer a lot and enjoy the extras which i listed above, i say go for the limited.
Personally I give the game 4.8/5 and the limited edition 5/5 for all the DLC goodies that you get and the attention to detail inside and outside the box.
What I can't accept is how buggy and sometimes broken the multiplayer is: it has virtually nothing to do with the weapons and loadout system, as it's close enough to Bungie's system for Reach to avoid being broken, but the stuff that goes on "under the hood": matchmaking, NAT issues, random lag spikes, occasional gear resets until you relog into Live; I've genuinely had more issues with Halo 4's multiplayer in the last few months than I've ever had from Halo 3 to Reach.
You can tell this wasn't made by an objective, fully professional company, at least not yet: there's a lot of love-letters to fans, a few too many and a little too heavy-handed. There's design choices that make no sense (again, mostly under the hood; why couldn't they use Reach's netcode instead of their own?; on top of that, levels become rapidly meaningless as you max out your armory, unless you want to farm for achievements/commendation-specific equipment) and just overall the game feels somewhat incomplete at times.
But for me, the most important aspect was the campaign, and that, at least, is extremely solid. Not perfect, but excellently done. I can forgive the bugs and glitches prevalent throughout the game as "first attempt" issues.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bungie should've stopped here. Halo 5 is trash and shouldn't be bought.Published 1 day ago by Bel Iblis
Single player story line kinda sucked, but the multiplayer was good, and it continued the Halo story, so it's okay.Published 1 month ago by Rory Shauan
I think is better if you buy the regular edition and then get the maps separatelyPublished 9 months ago by Jesus Yair Maldonado Bustamante
Bought as a gift for my wife. She went ballistic when she opened the boxPublished 9 months ago by Jack G. Money
It's funny that I am getting to writing a review so many years later! The campaign was great. The packaging and value for the price paid was excellent. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jeremy