4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, and BIG Strategy guide, Very few complaints.
Published 21 months ago by tg

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful at times
I like to buy these books because there are times I can really use them. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer and I need help every once-in-awhile.
Published 20 months ago by T. D. Chance

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, and BIG Strategy guide, Very few complaints., November 25, 2012
This review is from: Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback)
First of all, I want to point out that this isnt your ordinary Strategy Guide, This thing is HUGE! It's got 400+ pages in it! it's also like carrying around a stone slab with words on it(and nice artwork on it to!), cause that is how heavy it is! So I should get strait down to the details. This strategy guide tells you about every nook and cranny of every weapon, enemy, and map. But this thing has a poor layout of the maps! When I was in Campaign, I didn't know where the heck I was because the layout of the maps makes it extremely hard to navigate! I missed a couple of Domain Terminals because the Strategy Guide made it so hard! I had to play through again just to acsess the Domain Terminals I missed!..... Anyway, it still is a good Strategy Guide, don't get me wrong. It even shows you all the armor types(except a few DLC(Downloadable Content)armors)that you can have! So, Thats it for this review! If you want to get more info on Halo 4 and other Halo games or even the Halo Universe itself, go to Halo Waypoint(or [...], to be precise)to view Awesome videos, check out exclusive content, and even read a weekly bulletin that reveals Awesome insight to whats new in the Halo Universe. So hope you check it out, because it will blow your mind!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 2, 2013
Kelly P (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback)
Having the maps is great, and being able look up details on just about every aspect of the game is awesome. My only wish would be that there were CLEARER maps--they are a little hard to read at times. I am new to the HALO series so this might be why I am not used to some of this.
In any event, it really is a great book packed with loads of info- esp for the price! This thing is a BRICK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comphensive overview, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback)
A very comphensive overview for all levels of Halo 4 players. Packed with details on weapons , playing strategy, picture layouts, game modes".....etc. everything and anything you want to know about playing Halo 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Guide, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback)
It gives direction without giving too much away. It's written and designed very well. Exhausting level of detail. A pleasure to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson happy!, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback)
Grandson extremely happy - what more could I want?
To see his face light up on Christmas was wonderful and well worth the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Guidance for play, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback)
Helps someone like myself by giving maps and mission paraameters with hints so I spendd more time playing and less time wandering past the same thing time and again

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback)
Excellent manual for the game it was designed for, worth every cent I paid.
Helped to understand how the game worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars helpful, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback)
I would have not made it through some of the levels without this manual. Very easy to understand and well illustrated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide, July 11, 2013
Amazon Customer (West Salem, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback)
Bought this for my brother to help him out on his game. He says he loves it and that it has helped him out

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know and wonderful pics, too, July 5, 2013
This review is from: Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback)
My son is Halo's #1 fan and he loves this guide! It is full of information and wonderful pics for the Halo lover. Highly recommend for your Halo fan :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide
Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide by David S. J. Hodgson (Paperback - November 6, 2012)
$24.99 $19.15