Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 27, 2013
I was pleased with the HRO app it worked flawlessly on my new smartphone, however be warned that the HRO website itself is very poorly done. An example of this is when you enter a product (model#)and manufacturer in product search, it brings up a list of all products for that manufacturer. Then its up to you to find the item your looking for.
on October 23, 2013
Being a long-time ham radio operator, I've sunk a lot of my paychecks into Ham Radio Outlet and it's convenient to check if they have an item, check on prices and rebates, and check on local availability. So far, I've made my purchases at the local store.
on June 20, 2016
I have been a regular customer of HRO for at least 20 or more years. The staff have accurately answered my questions and provided quick shipping. I have dealt with a number of their stores and all seem to have the same great attitude. Bill ....."TWK"....
on July 5, 2015
HRO of Anaheim is well known in the ham community and two-meter conversations describing the place are common and cannot be quoted here. However, I can share that when I went there with my newly acquired license, they sold me equipment that exceeded the boundaries of my license and the knowledge gained since then created resentment about that. I understand they are in business to make money but a little technical advice to the newbie would add professionalism in my opinion. Another component of common observations includes the lofty attitude of the people encountered there. Many go away with a negative experience and preference for down-to-earth approaches. I will acknowledge that 'they' have an excellent selection and knowledgable staff. You will see many antennas on their cars in the parking lot; they are enthusiasts as well.
on July 27, 2012
Ive had this app for over a month now. I like to stay up on the latest equipment and this app makes that really easy. using it on the Kindle Fire makes it simple to find products and a smaller than laptop screen It's easy to see the listings. good app.
on August 20, 2014
Too hard to find a product or item u are looking for.
on April 17, 2014
Wow just about the hardest app to use, it does "function" without bugs but is so convoluted that it makes using it painful. Just go to their website that is at least useable.
on January 4, 2013
Having just made my first purchase from HRO I thought I would give this app a shot. I suppose it does what it’s supposed to do, but it really needs more polish and content.
on September 2, 2015
Very limited does not show me much. Looking for radio products for sale.
on October 1, 2014
Still no real information about products in stock.