Questions & Answers
3.9 out of 5 stars (3,082)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 202 questions
votes
I bought this blender to have it in my office for my protein shakes and it works perfect for that. I love it.
Jun 18, 2014 by MT64
votes
You get two jars. You can still make shakes while one is in the washer.
Feb 6, 2014 by Fletch711
votes
almonds Apr 6, 2014
It's not great at grinding nuts entirely, but a little crunch doesn't bother me. Also, if you add too much ice, it won't crush all of it completely! This is a great little blender for simple use, but not for large quantities and heavy duty smoothing. Hope this helps.
Apr 14, 2014 by Lady Bookaholic
votes
It is not battery operated. It must be plugged in to blend
Sep 5, 2014 by A
votes
I use between 6-8 typical 'moon-shaped' ice maker ice cubes and it does fine. Occasionally, I'll find a pebble size chunk that gets caught under the blades that doesn't get crushed. It's not something that really bothers me.
Jul 5, 2014 by Kara Sanders
votes
Giovanna, on a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being extremely loud, I would rate the blender sound a 4.
Oct 30, 2013 by Cecilia Sweeting
votes
My blender has handled all the frozen fruit I have ever thrown into it, plus large ice cube tray ice cubes without a problem. I have only had my blender since febuary 2013 so I'm not sure how long it lasts but I've not had a problem with mine yet and I use it every morning. :) Hope that helps.
Jun 22, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
They remain in the cup, but I don't really see this as an issue since they are pretty small. The cup/blades clean well in the dishwasher.
Dec 19, 2012 by LK
votes
I've only used the Magic Bullet a couple times. I prefer the HB - the pulsing button, rather than pressing the jar to operate. It's simple. The Magic Bullet operation to me is more complicated than necessary. The price is better for the HB, but you don't get all the extras that I've seen with the Magic Bullet. I don't need more than the one cup, but it's something to consider.
May 31, 2014 by Lyn Dempsey
vote
We use this to make fruit smoothies everyday. The regular oranges, banana and strawberries are all going to be very fine; only the grape-fruit will leave some bigger pieces. But if you take time to remove the hard part from the grape-fruit, everything will be good. You can do a little longer blending, should take care of it. We enjoy the fruit smoothies from this little unit everyday, very convenient.
Nov 11, 2013 by EmilyCTexas
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   21   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers