5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Love it! Love it!
I purchased this grill after reviewing the online ratings. I had purchased a contact grill (GF) a few years ago and I had given it away due to the difficulty in cleaning - too much work and hassle.

I spray the grill every time before reheating with non-stick spray - usually Crisco olive oil spray- and it comes clean easily with no scraping. I have used it...
Published on January 20, 2007 by Kay A. Doggett

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but may be better choices
After reading the reviews, I bought this one instead of a George Forman. I cooked 4 hamburgers on it with the lid down and they quickly overcooked. Also, it was more to cleanup than I anticipated.
Published on August 26, 2007 by Lazy cook

4.0 out of 5 stars Beach grill, April 4, 2007
jc (Phoenix, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hamilton Beach 25327 Indoor Grill with Removable Grids (Kitchen)
Easy to use and easy clean. The only thing I miss is a control for the heat. There is no temperature control. Other than that, it works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Clean up is not as easy as it sounds., August 23, 2007
After I foolishly gave away the first one I had then I realized that I couldn't live without it and bought another one. It wasn't until I had the second one that I realized that the unit can fold out flat for extra grilling surface.

For cooking meat it does a really good job while draining away some of the grease as advertised. I even have had good luck with frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts which seem to thaw while cooking. Items sometimes cook quicker on top than on bottom, but it is not really much of a problem.

I have had some problem with cleanup when cooking very greasy items like hamburger. The grease can splatter to other parts of the grill, but I just wipe it clean with a wet cloth. The grill plates themselves, however, will retain an almost invisible brown residue that does not come off with one pass in the dishwasher. I often have to wash the grill plates multiple times in the dishwasher and/or wipe them clean with a wet cloth.

Still it is a very convenient way to cook meat.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the george foreman, August 31, 2007
I bought this grill after my george foreman quit heating. It was also very hard to clean and the non stick surface was gone. This grill is so easy to clean and it can be stored upright so it doesn't take up counter space. It cooks fast and is great for low carb eating. It does stay hot for a long time after the timer goes off so be sure to take food off or it can over cook. I am very satisfied with this grill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Removeable Grill, December 4, 2007
I have used this for a couple of months and I am thrilled that I bought it. I gave away the George Foreman and now I grill on this 3 or 4 times a week. I love that the drip container is not visible. But best of all I love the clean up. We had stopped using the other grill because of the clean up. Love it Love it Love it!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Electric Grill, April 13, 2012
I bought this when I was in college. It works well--just be sure to put either soak the grill plates or clean them right away when you're done. I took 1 star off because I noticed the anti-stick coating on the grill plates started to peel away sooner than I would have liked.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Grill!, October 7, 2008
I have had this grill for over a year. I don't know how I functioned without it. After I marinate seafood (mostly tilapia and salmon) and chicken I let the grill do the rest. I do turn these items while cooking both for presentation (I like the grill pattern) and to enhance the cooking time. I really do not like outdoor cooking especially in the summertime so having an indoor grill is perfect. Other indoor methods such as using the stove top or baker would not have given be the same, quick results. It is also a snap to clean.

When I bought this grill I paid $48 but considering the value I would pay more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Grill, December 17, 2007
This grill was damaged a bit, company did give me a full refund which I was thankful for.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very handy tool!, September 23, 2007
I purchased this grill after using a smaller version at my Mom and Dad's place this summer. I have thought about getting one for several months now, but after using the one she had, I knew this was the brand for me. And I'm not disappointed at all! This grill is easy to use and cleans up in a jif. I've used it for chicken and pork chops and, my favoirite, zucchini. Everything has turned out juicy and cooked to perfection. I've had to move another kitchen appliance out of the kitchen to make room for this one as I use it so frequently. I've never owned a "George" grill, but I don't ever plan to. This one is excellent and worth every cent (which is considerably less than the "George" varieties, btw). I don't think you'd be disappointed with this grill.

4.0 out of 5 stars Will buy another, December 30, 2006
C. B. Hansen (Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
I have owned various indoor grills but this one is the best I have found so far. I would not even consider a George Forman because of the front drip tray (it dosen't attach and is a safty hazard). I have cooked everything from burgers,steak, chicken and pork. I like it best for chicken. The grills are easy to clean as is the rest of the unit. I will buy another one when this one wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Indoor Grill, July 1, 2006
What a great product! My husband and I both love it. We put dinner on the grill, set the timer and wait for it to ring. Since it cooks on both sides, there is no turning to do. If we have guests, the grill opens out flat and cooks even more food. We have a natural gas grill outside, but this is great when it is just the two of us or it is raining.

Rate and Discover Movies