Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor - 67608
Overwhelmed by all the juice options available today? Looking for the ideal juice drink that's fresh, free of preservatives and tastes 10 times better than store-bought juices? Take the plunge and go with Hamilton Beach's Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor.
Recently rated "Most Efficient" in a leading gourmet magazine, the Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor packs all the same punch that you would expect from a Hamilton Beach juice extractor, featuring reliable efficiency, high speed and no-fuss cleanup. With a powerful 1.1 horsepower (Hp) motor and extra-wide feed chute that fits almost anything you put in, it flawlessly performs the task of extracting the juice from a whole apple in 3 seconds flat.
What's more, the designers of Hamilton Beach have minimized the fuss of cleanup, so you can thoroughly clean in no time flat and enjoy more time relaxing with your freshly made, nutritious juice.
- Yields up to 24% more apple juice per glass than a leading competitor
- Rated "Most Efficient" in a leading gourmet magazine
- 1.1 horsepower (Hp) motor powerfully extracts juice from toughest of produce
- Extra-wide 3" feed chute fits whole fruits & vegetables, reducing prep time
- Stainless steel design looks great on the kitchen counter
- Stainless steel cutter/strainer juices quickly
- High juice spout funnels juice directly into a variety of glass or container sizes
- Convenient 20-oz. juice container doubles as a serving pitcher
- Extra-large pulp bin provides for continuous juicing – no need to stop and empty the pulp bin midway through juicing
- Designed for easy assembly, handling, operating and storage
- Removable plastic parts are dishwasher safe
- Cleaning brush with micro-soft bristles provides easy strainer basket cleaning
Part of a Healthy Lifestyle
Did you know that eating fruits and vegetables are an important part of a healthy lifestyle? According to studies by the USDA, eating more fruits and vegetables reduces your risk of chronic diseases like heart attacks and strokes, some cancers, heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes, in addition to acute ailments like kidney stones and high blood pressure.
With the Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor, kick-starting and maintaining a healthy lifestyle couldn't be simpler. In just one 6 to 10-oz. serving (175-300 ml), fresh juice can fulfill the recommended daily value of Vitamin A and D, calcium, potassium, protein and fiber. And the Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor is able to do that without the need for sugar, preservatives or additives.
Freshly Prepared Juice Ranks High
A glass of fresh, natural juice is an excellent, healthy way to begin your morning routine, break up your day or inject some serious energy into a lazy afternoon. With the Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor, there's lots of versatile options for juicing, so you can enjoy the invigorating taste of the very freshest juice, any time of the day.
Variety is Key
In addition to its speed and durability, the Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor comes with healthy recipes and suggestions for adding more vegetables to your day and "smart shopping" for the flavor and the season. Try out one of these healthy, delicious recipes to taste the difference in freshness:
- 4 medium kale leaves
- 2 medium carrots, trimmed
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 Granny Smith apple, quartered
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
Juice all ingredients in order listed. Stir well and serve. Makes 2 servings
SPICY VEGGIE DELIGHT
- 2 broccoli flowerets with stalk
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 tomato
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
Juice all ingredients in order listed. Stir well and serve. Makes 1 serving
Not sure what to do with the leftover pulp? The leftover pulp is mostly fiber and cellulose, which like the juice, contains necessary vital nutrients for the daily diet. Any leftover pulp can be used in a variety of recipes, frothy drinks, casseroles or soups, as well as for garden composting.
Thirsty for something other than juice? The Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor can help children, teens and adults get their daily vitamin intake with the option of making soy, almond or rice milk. To start, soak one cup of soybeans, almonds or rice in four cups of water for 24 to 48 hours in the refrigerator, and then slowly pour one cup into the food chute. The liquid extracted from the soaked mixture is the "milk." For enhanced milk flavor, consider adding vanilla or honey.
Easy Cleaning, More Enjoying
Ease of cleaning is particularly important, because as with any small kitchen appliance, you will naturally use it more frequently if you can anticipate a hassle-free cleanup. With the Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor, all parts – except for the motor base – are dishwasher safe. Here are some more easy-to-follow tips for effortless cleanup:
- Place a plastic grocery bag in the pulp bin container to collect the pulp and once juicing is complete, simply discard.
- When you're done juicing, pass the strainer basket under running water and brush off excess fiber buildup or pulp with included cleaning brush.
TIPS & CARE
Some extractors yield more juice than others, and the proportion of pulp to juice varies from fruit to fruit. Most fruits and vegetables such as apples, carrots and cucumbers will not need to be pre-cut into smaller pieces since they are likely to fit into the extra-wide feed chute. However, it is recommended that oranges, pineapples, melons and mangoes be peeled before placing in the unit to minimize impact on juice flavor. Also, all fruits with pits and large seeds, such as nectarines, peaches, apricots, plums and cherries MUST be pitted before juicing. To extract the maximum amount of juice every time, gently guide food down the feed chute slowly so that juice doesn't spray out of the spout. Do not allow pulp container to overfill, as this may prevent correct operation or damage to the unit.