Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 40 questions
votes
I make my pie crust in this processor and it does fine, but i doubt the motor is strong enough to make bread or something that heavy.
Feb 15, 2013 by Rose G
votes
I know this is a bit late in reply, but yes, it is an excellent food processor for hummus.
Jul 10, 2011 by Bill
votes
I would not think so it blends far too fast.
Jan 9, 2013 by R. Gibbs
votes
Is this BPA free? Mar 17, 2013
Nowhere on the packaging does it mention that it is. I just shot them an email and asked, you could do the same. Got an email back from Hamilton Beach--Thank you for contacting us. All parts that come into contact with what is consumed are BPA free. Thank you again for contacting Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc
Mar 19, 2013 by Thomas Paine
votes
I have no knowledge of this, but I see no reason why it wouldn't. You would need to use both the grater blade and the blender blade. Good luck.
May 2, 2014 by Grammy Cindy
votes
will it mix dough Apr 25, 2014
No.
Apr 25, 2014 by James McCurry
votes
Not as it stands. I do not know if there is an attachment for that.
Jan 19, 2014 by Grammy Cindy
votes
The chopping blade should be removed when using the disc for slicing or dicing.
Dec 14, 2013 by steve
votes
Yes, there is an S-blade. I haven't used it for cauliflower but regularly puree garbonzo beans for humuus and I've used it to chop flat steak into hamburger. Should work.
Jun 2, 2013 by Steve Walter
votes
No Michell it does not come with a broken spindle as shown, it comes in one piece and is not broken. We love ours best purchased we have made in a long time
Mar 14, 2013 by webcat
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers