Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Hamilton Beach 70610 500-Watt Food Processor, Stan...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 44% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Hamilton Beach 70610 500-Watt Food Processor, Standard Packaging, White
|Price:||$44.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$15.00 (25%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Full-size 10-cup food processor with powerful 500-watt motor
- Reversible slicing/shredding disc; stainless-steel chopping blade
- 2 speed options plus pulse for precision results; oversized feed chute
- Dishwasher-safe bowl, lid, and blades; internal cord storage
- Measures approximately 9 by 11 by 15 inches; 1-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Advantages of the Hamilton Beach 70610:
1. Easier to clean than any other food processor I have seen.
2. Does a much better job chopping the vegetables I frequently use to the size I want them to be. I prepare a lot of leafy greens. Many food processors never get them right. One is left with either large unchopped pieces or, in another instant, a complete mush. This unit gives me a nice uniformly processed result that I can control. I do not tend to end up with a mush. BTW, the Braun was one of the worst food processors for leafy greens.
3. Processes small quantities well. Many food processors have a tendency to splatter the veggies to the sides of the container where they are not chopped. All food processors will do this to some degree. But the Hamilton Beach 70610 is the best of any food processor I have used at minimizing this issue. I was absolutely amazed at how well it chopped up a small bit of ginger, a single clove of garlic and a slice of onion. On this task it not only out-performed every other food processor I have used, it topped my more expensive Wolfgang Puck Variable-Speed Immersion Blender.
4.Read more ›
There is only one thing wrong with this FP, and that is the shredding side of the disk leaves some food unshredded. A lump of whatever will ride around and not be processed at the end of the run. But, other than that, I love this machine. If I had it to decide again, I would still get this one.
It really gets a workout from me.
I used it this Thanksgiving to mince onions, celery and carrots for my stuffing.
Since I've used it so much and it's still in ''brand new " shape, I definitely give it 5 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Light and easy to use but only one reversible disc not like my heavier Cuisinart but serves the purpose for basic use. I was looking for something easier to lift.Published 3 months ago by regina
This is a great little food processor! It works great and the price is fabulous. My husband uses this machine regularly as he loves to make Italian sauce on Sunday and he just... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Leelee143
The Processaurus is King of the Kitchen. Slicing cucumbers (like the picture) is so effortless that they practically melt against that blade. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Stephanie Kaye
Had this for months now and it has had no issues. Basic food processor with no bells and whistles, so it does what you need and performs pretty well over time.Published 6 months ago by timvan007
This is a great chopping system with a flimsy plastic casing. Mine lasted for a two years with frequent, moderately heavy use (shredding cheese, dicing veggies, hummus. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Meredith Barranco
Cheaply made. This worked great for maybe a year until it cracked. Pretty good for a cheap food processor but you get what you pay for - if you want something that will last... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Stephen S
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
See the Top Rated food processors in our Food Processor Reviews.