5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I purchased this!
Published on January 25, 2011 by Rifka

Published 22 months ago by physics lover

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I purchased this!, January 25, 2011
This review is from: Hamilton Beach 72705 Deluxe Food Chopper, Black (Kitchen)
As with all food processors, this one doesn't always get everything chopped uniformly. (But that is the case w/all food processors) What sold me on this one is the "small batch tool". Sometimes you only have a few things to chop and they end up flying to the top and never getting chopped. This tool prevents this. And it is convenient to have the spatula that attaches to the back always on hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Took a chance.......Extremely pleased, January 19, 2012
Vav "Carol" (Simi Valley, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hamilton Beach 72705 Deluxe Food Chopper, Black (Kitchen)
I went to replace my broken food processor with the same brand and model.
It was like $65. double the price of this one... I decided to take a chance on this Hamilton Beach
I was concerned that the quality might suffer with the low price. WRONG about that!!!
I LOVE IT...I would give it a higher rating if I could. It us far better than the one I had.
Reasons why I like it; it has a nice clean look, It is compact and lite in weight.
It is easy to lock on the basket, blade and lid, which is not always the case on some processors.
AND it works great.
It is one of my very favorite purchases from Amazon and highly recomended. I have to be honest,
I have only had it a couple days and have used it 5 times on different things so I can't tell
about long term. But, $29.99......worth the chance

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, December 31, 2010
DG (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hamilton Beach 72705 Deluxe Food Chopper, Black (Kitchen)
Great little processor for the price. It has only the one setting and can't handle a large amount of food, but if you are doing average mincing- it is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits an confined space, December 10, 2011
This review is from: Hamilton Beach 72705 Deluxe Food Chopper, Black (Kitchen)
I have a modest sized kitchen, and this food processor works perfectly for me. It may take a few cycles to chop certain foods, but it has not failed me yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the kitchen!, May 18, 2012
This review is from: Hamilton Beach 72705 Deluxe Food Chopper, Black (Kitchen)
I purchased this item for our camper. It's so convenient, easy to operate and easy to clean. Makes chopping veggies for salads and cooking simple. Will take it back home after camping season to use at home. Great purchase!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job most of the time, but one-speed operation is rather limiting..., October 13, 2012
This review is from: Hamilton Beach 72705 Deluxe Food Chopper, Black (Kitchen)
I have chopped and/or pureed many different types of food (except meat) with this food chopper. It is really great for chopping peppers, tomataoes, peaches, etc... If the food is reasonably soft and juicy, it becomes a puree. I don't mind that with certain types of food (such as when I am making a pepper souce) but at other times it is quite irritating. There is no way to tell this little machine it is supposed to chop something and not make puree. There are no speed controls, no power controls. It is also not very good for grating cheese. It is OK for hard cheeses like cheddar if you first cut the cheese into smaller pieces. Soft cheese does not work well at all (by that I don't mean soft like cream cheese soft.)

However, I will say this: it is much better than magic bullet which it replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it, you will not regret., May 30, 2012
This review is from: Hamilton Beach 72705 Deluxe Food Chopper, Black (Kitchen)
This food chopper is super amazing. I absolutely love it. It is very easy to use, clean and store. It takes great care of the food that I process. I wish I got it sooner. The item is great and definitely worth the money spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamilton Beach Deluxe Food Chopper, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Hamilton Beach 72705 Deluxe Food Chopper, Black (Kitchen)
I am most happy with this purchase mostly b ecause it chops small amounts quickly and evenly--even onions--which my former chopper did not. I would recomend this procuct.

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes very little counter space and great for everything, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Hamilton Beach 72705 Deluxe Food Chopper, Black (Kitchen)
This is compact, easy to use and simple to clean.
I bought this to prepare a RAW food diet for my Chihuahua, so this means dicing raw chunks of beef, chicken and turkey.

The pulse touch is manual and responds well from a simple one-second to a longer two-minutes of pulse with just the push of your finger. I could puree the meat if I wanted to, just as I puree the uncooked vegetables in no time flat. It doesn't overheat.

The insert shield is wondrous. It prevents processed food from spreading all over the inside.
I chuckled at the attached spatula ... until I used it. Can't do without it now :)

Very, very easy clean-up. No divots or crevices for trapping food. No complicated assembly either.
Looks nice on the counter and my husband, the cook, now uses it for every meal he prepares, from dicing onions and peppers to making cheese spread from blocks of cheese.

It is small, so don't expect it to make smoothies for all four members of your family at the same time.
But small is great when I'm making a fresh 16 ounce glass of vegetable and fruit juice for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 24, 2012
Lynn K. (Greensboro, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hamilton Beach 72705 Deluxe Food Chopper, Black (Kitchen)
Love this chopper. I feed my dogs raw food and needed something simple to grind their meat (boneless). This does the job just perfectly. Love the spatula that comes with it. Super easy to take apart and clean too. Worth every penny.

Hamilton Beach 72705 Deluxe Food Chopper, Black