Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Hamilton Beach Electric Carving Knife with Case (7...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 49% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Hamilton Beach Electric Carving Knife with Case (74275)
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$12.00 (40%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Compact case neatly stores everything
- Easily carves meats and slices breads
- Stainless steel blades and carving fork
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Indispensable tools for professional-looking slices.
Now you can create a beautiful presentation of sliced roast, ham, turkey, cheese or bread. Hamilton Beach Electric Knives feature two serrated stainless-steel blades that rapidly move back and forth to create even slices of any thickness.
Whether you're carving the Thanksgiving turkey or slicing ham and cheese for sandwiches, Hamilton Beach Electric Knives let you slice like a pro with little effort. These popular electric knives have comfortable handles that are easy to grip, and some models include a carving fork and compact storage case.
Top Customer Reviews
I don't have any "Pros" about this knife
1) The 7-1/2 inch blade (the actual length with serrated edges) wasn't long enough to adequately cut through a large turkey.
2) The handle is not designed well. It is heavy and just does not fit well in the hand. I found that as I was cutting, my hand quickly got tired but the way the handle and the "on" button are designed it was very difficult to change my hand position. It would have helped if the on button could be locked to the "on" position.
3) While cutting the turkey the blades kept bending. The knife failed miserably cutting through the joints. The blades are definitely the flimsiest of any of the electric knives I've owned.
The primary reason I purchased the knife was to cut turkeys, oven roaster chickens, etc. I'm sure the knife would do well cutting bread or soft meats such as a salami, but I have STRONG doubts it could handle slicing a hard piece of beef such as a cold cooked brisket (the secondary reason I bought the knife).
I'm going to check on the return policy about getting my money back. This is one of the few purchases from Amazon.com that I've made since Amazon first came online, that I have wanted to return.
This is the first time I have ever been so dissatisfied with a product that I wrote a review. Unless you have big hands, forget about this knife. I returned it...thank you Amazon!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We owned another Hamilton Beach Electric Knife for more than 30 years. It didn't quit but I could tell it was slowing down. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Sue Steinhart
Took these to carve turkeys at soup kitchen during thanksgiving and they held up really well. The handle didn't get ridiculously hot like some other products I've used. Read morePublished 3 days ago by T. T
I am very pleased with this knife and the convenient hard cover storage case included. Nicely made and one that will last a long time!!Published 4 days ago by RRCHRIS
definitely hard to hold and control for those with smaller hands. Heavy, runs hot, but otherwise works well.Published 16 days ago by Steve Li
I was very please with the quality of this carving set. This was a good gift choice.Published 16 days ago by H Rossi