Questions & Answers
Hamilton Beach 67601 Big Mouth Juice Extractor, Black
by Hamilton Beach
4.1 out of 5 stars (1,041)
$61.50
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 51 questions
votes
definitely. No prob for it. It can juice a whole apple, core and all, but I like to cut things up just to make it easier on the machine in an attempt to prolong its life. All in all, it's really tough.
Mar 24, 2013 by Amy B
votes
It works great with them, I always put the Kale in first then spinach and romaine lettuce or even regular lettuce then add the rest of my ingredients. You can even put an enitre apple in it without having to cut it up, its fast and easy to clean.
Mar 4, 2013 by Danielle Seeger
votes
It must be a 110 as it has only two "plugs." Model # 67601 and says 800 watt motor.
Oct 23, 2013 by Pansy
votes
Not sure about dishwasher, but I use the provided brush and carefully with some hand soap ensure all particulate matter has been removed before towel drying. Unless you run dishwasher daily would suggest hand washing. Not sure why instructions say no dishwasher. Maybe has to do with not over heating strainer mesh.
Mar 6, 2013 by Ron Shaffer
votes
This juicer comes apart easier and can be thrown in the dishwasher :) I don't think it will have a problem with ginger, celery etc. it's pretty powerful :)
Sep 29, 2013 by Katie New
votes
Yes it does
Mar 24, 2013 by SHILPA MHATRE
votes
no, it has a mesh screen the juices the product. It will not grind up the ice.
Jul 21, 2013 by kyle moak
votes
Yes, it will! It removes all skin and seeds as well. The only thing that will be in the juice cup is juice itself. We juice whole apples, and it removes the skin, pulp, core, seeds, stem, everything but the apple juice itself. The juice is excellent and has no pulp at all. It's great!
Sep 22, 2013 by Rachel J. Crane
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers