Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hamilton Men's H38655515 Jazzmaster Slim White Dial Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

67%
33%

on February 25, 2013
Beautiful and works perfectly. I ordered this as a gift and the recipient was/ is very happy with the watch.
on June 23, 2013
This watch came from Hong Kong in 4days. It arrived not running because of an over coil on the balance spring . I corrected this problem in 5 minutes. The watch now runs perfect. I have 4 Hamilton watches all new. Two I have had to work on to get them to run. They are well made and joy work on.
on February 10, 2016
Bought this watch on a cruise. I love it because it's an automatic watch that is neither clunky nor showy. It's easy to read, fits nicely under the cuff of a jacket, and doesn't feel heavy or unbalanced on the wrist. A nice refined watch.

See 1 answered question