Hamilton Men's H70515137 Khaki Field Automatic Watch
|Price:||$400.94 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$224.06 (36%)|
- Automatic movement
- Durable sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Stainless-steel case
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel link bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and Arabic numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. GMT scale. Luminescent hands and markers. Date displays at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Steel crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 9 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: hours/ minutes/ seconds/ date/ 24 hour time keeping inner ring. Hamilton Khaki Field Men's Watch H70515137.
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.6 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Switzerland
- ASIN: B0009ZDP1W
- Item model number: H70515137
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 26, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Hamilton|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Size (H×W x D) approx. 42 x 42 x 11 mm weight approx. 165 g arms around about 15.5-20.5cm Material Stainless steel Specifications Automatic (with manual winding function), 10 ATM water resistant, calendar (date), Swiss made Accessories Case, warranty card, instruction manual The warranty period 1 Year Reference price Wideangle conversion lens|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I wanted all this for under $500. Sounds impossible, right?
After two months of everyday wear, I am thrilled to announce that this Hamilton is THE perfect watch! (Well, for me at least.) Hopefully you find this review helpful. Feel free to ask any questions in the comments.
* Accurate - After some adjusting (see below) it's about +/- half a second per day
* Crystal - Sapphire domed crystal
* Height - Low profile so it fits under a shirt cuff easily
* Date Window - Located at 3 o'clock, it is very easy to read
* Clasp - Locking clasp on an Oyster style bracelet
* Solid End Links and Solid bracelet links - It adds a nice weight to the watch. The bracelet starts off at 22mm and slims to 20mm as it approaches the clasp.
* Comfort - The combination of a mid to heavy weight watch on a 22mm metal bracelet is super comfy.
* ETA Movement 2824-2 - beautiful sweeping second hand at 28,800 BPH. This is an "Elaborated" grade rated with an average of +/- 7 seconds/day.
* Rear Window - The back of the case has a window so you can see the movement
* Lume - Unbelievably long lasting lume on hour makers, numbers and hands. I can clearly see the time at 4AM in a pitch black bedroom.
* Readability - Very easy to read white numbers on a black dial.Read more ›
I don't know if I just got a lemon or what. I really wish it worked, b/c it is a very nice looking watch and esthetically it is exactly what I was looking for.
It's a great looking watch that I feel I can wear in almost any setting. (Brief background: I'm 6'1", 215 lbs with about a 7 1/4" wrist, and typically dress casual and business casual). The watch has a quality look and feel to it, and I trust the Hamilton name (and Swatch Group). After several days of use, it seems to be keeping great time (I'm seeing little to no change so far).
Two cons: One, it would be nice if the watch had a little more fine adjustment on the band. There are two holes a couple mm apart. It's not a big issue for me, but it could be better. Two, the crown is pretty big. Again, not a big issue for me, but I feel it should be a little smaller.
Obviously, watches are a thing of personal preference. For me, this one is a great fit. For anyone considering, I would recommend you take a good look at this one. I looked it one person at Hamilton dealer, but ended up buying from Amazon because the price was too good to pass up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beautiful watch. Working like a charm. My only complaint is that you can barely see the dial at night. I was expecting it to be brighter. Still, I think it was a good purchase.Published 6 days ago by Jonaz
Terrific fit and finish. The build quality is solid and the exhibition back adds a touch of design to this otherwise utilitarian watch. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Nicholas Durant
I had to send it back because it was non-functioning. The seconds hand was stuck...well, if you held the watch at a certain angle it would tick but otherwise it would get stuck... Read morePublished 8 months ago by AMP48
This is by far my favorite watch I own. Very affordable swiss automatic movement. The red tip on the second hand really pops too. Keeping excellent time even a year later. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jaredz
This is a beautiful, affordable quality Swiss automatic. I bought mine used on eBay and the watch is working perfectly. Read morePublished 13 months ago by David Haddon
Exactly as described both by the seller and by the vast majority of the reviews. Keeps great time and is neither too big or too small and my wrist tends towards the small side.Published 17 months ago by Martin Scott
Crown broke after a few months, allowed moisture in and the watch has now stopped working. Not impressed.Published 17 months ago by Matthew Griffiths
My wrist size is about 7-¼" and most watches up to 42mm look good, and more importantly feel good on my wrist, but this stainless steel Hamilton Khaki Field Automatic is just... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Guy Dagar