Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 28, 2014
I purchased this same watch, but with a leather brace. The watch is awesome! Very stylish, great to use with casual as well as formal outfits alike. The case is pretty big I should warn you if you are not used to having automatic watches. I should mention that it is somewhat heavy and you do require decent sized wrists for this watch, otherwise it could be a bit heavy on you. The movement is great, has a very good power reserve and it gives you the flexibility to exchange braces fairly easily as you can buy a leather, or a rubber brace. I personally put a rubber brace on mine and it looks and fits great! Definitely recommend this watch, just pay attention to the comment I made about the wrist size, otherwise purchase an X-Patrol as it is very similar and is a bit smaller.
on November 23, 2010
I bought this for my partner when we got engaged, that was the deal - he got me a ring and I got him a nice watch! He loves his watches and had originally wanted a TAG but he stumbled across the Hamilton range and only when we were looking at various sites did we come across this one in the states. I was a bit apprehensive buying something at this price from abroad but it all went well and we also got a price from a jewellery stockist in the UK and the saving was huge. He absolutely loves it - it has a large face which he wanted and all the dials and buttons that are right up his street. Things to be aware of - obviously it works from movement and as its his 'good' watch he needs to set it everytime he wears it. He's now looking at buying an automatic watch winder! Also be aware of the tax costs getting an item imported. I didn't know what it would cost until the courier turned up at my door and I had to hand over cash! (I phoned the company to check that was ok to do and apparently it was). Even with the import tax it was still way cheaper than buying it here and the end to end process of getting the watch was less than a week. The jeweller here said it would take 12 weeks to get it! It came all packaged well with the guides all still sealed so no concern over the product being genuine. Would recommend using the company - Precision Time, very impressed.