Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Hamilton Men's HML-H70455553 Khaki Field Stainless...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 46% off the $575.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Hamilton Men's HML-H70455553 Khaki Field Stainless Steel Automatic Watch with Brown Leather Band
|Sale:||$446.90 + $8.09 shipping|
|You Save:||$156.42 (26%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Classic stainless steel watch featuring easy-to-read dial with inner 24-hour track and date window at three o'clock
- 38 mm stainless steel case with sapphire crystal dial window
- Automatic self-winding movement with analog display
- Calfskin leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Stainless steel case with a brown croco-embossed leather bracelet with contrast stitching. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with luminous hands and Arabic numerals hour markers. Minute markers. GMT scale appears around the inner ring. Luminescent hands. Date display appears at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement. Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 38 mm. Case thickness: 11 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters/ 330 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, calendar, GMT.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Switzerland
- ASIN: B004RP27UA
- Item model number: HML-H70455553
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 27, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Hamilton|
|Dial window material type||Sapphire crystal|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Band Material||Calfskin leather|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seems a decent watch. But after 5 days of wearing, it totally stopped working. Unacceptable for a nearly $400 watch.Published 2 months ago by Kathy Wang
Nice watch, but a little small on the wrist even for someone who prefers a midsized watchPublished 3 months ago by Roy Koppelmann
I bought this for an international visitor who needed it on a short turnaround. It was shipped on time and the product itself is a beautiful piece. Read morePublished on May 1, 2013 by Chris Gumas
Others may be happy with their Hamilton watches, but I am most definitely not.
When I first got this watch, it gained about 5 minutes a day. Read more
I was looking for a mechanical watch that was easy to read. This one fits the bill for sure. It is a basic dial with a solid mechanical movement. Read morePublished on January 16, 2013 by W. Baum