Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 34 questions
vote
Yes, very easily
Aug 7, 2013 by John R. Osborne
vote
Regular size is fine
Jul 1, 2013 by Daiya M.
votes
No, this is not compatible with 220 V power.
Feb 27, 2013 by Cleveland Rocks
votes
Yes, the box says there's a 3-year warranty from H.B.
Mar 12, 2013 by akagrace
votes
It uses a standard American voltage of 120 Volt Electric Outlet. If you plan to use it in Europe you will need a converter transformer as well as an adapter plug. US appliances are 120 volt / 60 Hertz. If you take the risk you may experience electrocution and fire (immediate or delayed). Don't assume a fuse or circuit breaker will protect you if you do something wrong.
Mar 2, 2013 by JohnQshopper
votes
how many watts Sep 27, 2013
I think it is clearly stated in the product description. 700 watts.
Sep 27, 2013 by M. Reed
votes
Hmmm... I am looking up the ingredients for homemade mayo... As long as there is nothing too solid, it should come out perfectly. If you had spinach for example, it would not be diced into invisible particles. You would still have bits of spinach floating around. But if your ingredients are liquid or semi-liquid (like a banana or avocado which are easily mashed) it should turn out perfectly.
Aug 5, 2013 by Inna Peshkova
votes
I believe it can but I only used it for making fruit smoothie.
Apr 17, 2014 by shran
votes
The blender does clean easily. I fill it halfway w/ water and a drop off dish detergent and run it on the ten second cleaning cycle and it comes out clean.
Apr 17, 2014 by K. Lisson
votes
attachment Nov 23, 2013
The power is very good. I was concerned about the ice working as advertised. It is excellent! I have had other blenders that did not function to my satisfact
Nov 23, 2013 by Sue Dickinson
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers