Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 9, 2012
On the recommendation of my dental hygienist I purchased the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush and am very pleased with this product because the wider handle makes it easier for me to get a good grip as I brush my teeth. Previously, worsening arthritis in my hands made it difficult for me to use an ordinary toothbrush to do a thorough cleaning job.
on June 22, 2012
I spent a long time searching for a "rotating head" toothbrush for my husband and I. We went with this because of the price and it taking AA batteries.

It's been 3 months since we've bought them. I don't have too many complaints.

The only drawbacks I have found so far are...

1. The batteries in my husband's died. He did have a considerably hard time opening the case to replace them. Had to use vice grips.

2. The colors of the toothbrushes are not necessarily the ones pictured. We got pink and purple, husband isn't bothered using the purple...although i'm sure he would rather a different color. (not a big issue)

2. Every once in a while when I use mine, it will make a funny sound and turn off by itself. It started doing this maybe a month and a half ago. I just turn it back on and keep going. I don't know if this is a low battery warning or not, maybe just a quirk. It never happens to my husbands.

All that being said I would still buy them again. They hold up to everyday use, we are not overly careful with them. The price makes it worth it! I have had electric toothbrushes you have to plug in and recharge and its such a pain.
on January 11, 2013
I've had these brushes before and never had a problem BUT this batch had very poor on and off buttons! Takes many attempts to get the switch to work, very stiff operation and poor contact; switch in on position but no power to brush. Changed the batteries hoping that was the problem but no luck. Don't think I'll be buying these again.
on August 1, 2013
I have always wanted to try the powered toothbrush, and i am glad that i purchased it. The results are perfect. Thank you!!
on March 18, 2013
I bought the 2 pack for me and my boyfriend. When I bought it I noticed its a fresher feeling than a manual brush and my boyfriend was really grateful for its cleaner feeling. I personally like a battery powered brush better than an electric plug-in-wall brush because if your on the go its a faster option than having to find a plug. It's completely waterproof I think because I use it in the shower and drop it in water all the time. The only thing about this item is that after taxes and shipping cost it might come up to be more than store bought price because I saw it in stator bros for cheaper last week :/ BUT if you don't find it in store or its more expensive there, then I strongly recommend this item.
on October 5, 2013
I had purchased these before. It had been a couple of years and we replaced our older ones. We have one for travel, one for home, and one for back up. This is nice because you use regular battery.
on November 16, 2012
IT IS A QUALITY TOOTHBRUSH AT A GOOD PRICE AND THE SERVICE WAS GOOD. IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU. THANKS, LOREN MASSOVER
on December 26, 2012
I have not regretted this purchase. I still have one of the brushes. Works well. Would definitely buy this product again in the future.
on September 12, 2013
The toothbrushes came in good condition and continue to work well. They were a good buy, I have no complaints.
on June 16, 2014
Does a good job cleaning teeth and gums, although it is difficult to manuver around inside mouth to bush all teeth.