5.0 out of 5 stars Simply AMAZING!!
If you like bagpipes, these guys will absolutely blow you away. They use the pipes with other traditional Scots instruments and create there own specialized sound. It has a more rock beat, while retaining all the bagpipes. Simply great for exercising to!! I defy any Scots lass to listen to this and not want to get up and rock to the unique rhythm.

Wicked...
Published on April 12, 2005 by Deborah MacGillivray

1.0 out of 5 stars Music? Please...
I have been attending scottish events for 7 years, and I always hear this band playing. They are great people, but their music is far from great. If you desire more musicality than loud abnoxious drumming... nay... bashing, check out the band Bad Haggis. If you liked the music on Braveheart, you will love them.
Published on July 18, 2005 by Scottish Drummer

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply AMAZING!!, April 12, 2005
This review is from: Wicked Tinkers (Audio CD)

Wicked Tinkers? Oh, Aye!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome..., May 30, 2003
Brad (South Sound, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wicked Tinkers (Audio CD)
If you love the pipes, these guys are going to blow your mind. Not the massed band sounds of many bagpipe CDs, these guys sound more like what you'd have heard at a gathering back in Scotland. Not just the bagpipes; there's the uillean pipes, the bodhran (drum) the iron horn, at least one anvil/hammer combo, and much more. Good fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, May 24, 2005
This review is from: Wicked Tinkers (Audio CD)
I first encountered the Wicked Tinkers playing in a San Francisco alley. I was blown away by their primal drumbeat and screaming pipes and their enthusiasm was catching. I've always enjoyed Celtic sounds, but never heard anything quite like this.

As soon as I got home, I ordered this CD. I think it captures their sound very well. Its been a favorite ever since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, April 7, 2013
Z. Allen "Zak" (Bakersfield, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hammered (MP3 Music)
I grew up listening to the Wicked Tinkers and I was very pleased to be able to get these mp3s.

5.0 out of 5 stars I goot a wee bitta scot in ma, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Hammered (MP3 Music)
Heard them at the Highland games in Vista, Ca. like them- so I bought an album. You have to like da pipes to love da music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Tinkers, February 3, 2007
This review is from: Wicked Tinkers (Audio CD)
I LOVE these guys! Celtic Rock has got to be the best music there is. The Wicked Tinkers can make a place come to life. So upbeat and dynamic, I have all their CDs and I have seen them live many, many times. This is a fun CD! Deva

1.0 out of 5 stars Music? Please..., July 18, 2005