5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!
Published on May 12, 2012 by Lori

2.0 out of 5 stars Nope - Too Flexible
So disappointed in these spatulas. Purchased these because of the size to use for light butter spreads and jellys. Handles are perfect for seniors hands; but the ends(spreading area) flip flop everywhere. It states high temp; they melted in a home dishwasher. Have previously used (6 years) Rubbermaid mini's. Wonderful value if they worked.
Published on September 26, 2012 by F. Lentz

2.0 out of 5 stars Nope - Too Flexible, September 26, 2012
F. Lentz (Seville, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hampton Direct Kitchen Silicone Spatulas Baking Cooking Mixing Serving Set Of 6 (Kitchen)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Short, April 30, 2012
My initial impression was that they seemed cheap. Somehow the way they were packaged makes them seem cheap - there's no box or manufacturer or anything. But in spite of the sense of cheapness, they seem ok. My only real complaint is that they're much shorter than i expected. They're only 7" long, which was probably actually written somewhere in the product description i just didn't pay attention. I got these for the primary purpose of getting spreads (like mayo, etc.) out of their jars/containers and then spreading them on whatever. But since most mayo containers, etc. are about 6" tall that means i'll be getting mayo all over my knuckles which kinda misses the point. The table knives i was using previously were substantially longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars 5" is useless as a spatula, August 14, 2014
The length of the handle was much shorter than I thought, but I took a chance since there was no description on length. 5" is useless as a spatula. Good for little children to use toys. Cost to return is prohibitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, May 12, 2012
Love them! Exactly what I was looking for. I use them daily as they are the perfect length for many things. Frosting desserts, stirring smaller portions or cleaning smaller containers etc. You will be surprised at how many times you reach for these shorter length spatulas. I am ordering 2 more sets today - one set for my sister and one for my mom. Both loved them when they used them at my home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size!, July 5, 2012
I ordered these for mixing cookie icing in different colors. They are the perfect size for small bowls and are easy to store.
I wish the spatula part was a little bit stiffer, it is very flexible. But still a great product. I will be ordering a second set for my mom!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and perfect!, January 3, 2014
I bought these small spatulas to use when scraping wet dog and cat food out of cans. They work perfectly for that, allowing me to get every last bit of gravy(which is the part my pets like best) without having to try to scrape it out with a spoon. Since there are six in the pack I may reserve a few for people food too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little helpers!, August 14, 2013
I bought these to help release muffins if they are stuck to the pan. They are awesome and I find myself using them daily. I gave two to my little granddaughter-she thinks they are great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for expensive ingredients, November 1, 2013
Those things that come in little jars and it's a shame to waste even a tiny bit? That's what these are made for. Even cosmetics. I would have given five stars if they were all white, or any single color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, November 30, 2014
I bought these because they're small and I thought they'd be a lot of help in scraping out small bowls with DIY face creams, lotions, etc. Ended up opening the package to use one of them while making Thanksgiving dinner, and this may be the best purchase of the season - I used the one I took out for everything from scraping stiff stuff out of a measuring implement to loosening "stuffin' muffins" and cherry pie bites from their pans, and it was great - even when it got left on the counter and food dried on it. Nothing sticks to silicone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 6, 2012
These are great for small projects. They are flimsier than expected. The pretty colors are fun displayed in a jar on the countertop.