Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hampton Forge Tomodachi 14pc Knife Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 4, 2012
My knives were old and cheap and it was time for an upgrade. I found this wonderfully colored set and the price was quite reasonable, so I decided to give them a try. Not only are they colorful and liven up the kitchen, they are SHARP! They have a nice ceramic non-stick coating AND each one comes with a matching plastic sheath, to prevent accidents in the drawer. They are dishwasher safe, too! I am very pleased with the price, the speed of shipment, the colors, and the sharpness. A great bargain!

UPDATE: 4 months later I'm still quite pleased with my knives. They've survived "the kids" and that is saying something!
on January 23, 2014
The set I received included these knives:

1 - 8 in Chef knife
1 - 8 in Bread knife
1 - 7 in Santoku
1 - 5 in Tomato knife
1 - 3.5 Paring knife
2 - 4 in Citrus knives

I already have the 8in Chef and 7in Santoku knives and they are great.

Please see my comment.
on April 5, 2014
Using these knives are a great way to teach young people which knofe you use for which job. I am a Chef and a teacher and I reccommend these knives to anyone trying to teach younger people about cooking/cutting.
on April 5, 2013
Picked these up at Sam's Club at a great price a year ago. Excellent quality and they really do the job with little effort. Highly recommend!!!
on July 26, 2012
Knives are beautiful and very efficient! Very sharp, lightweight and aesthetically pleasing. I would recommend these knives to almost anyone.
on December 4, 2012
With the covers it is very easy to store these is a drawer. The colors help to select the right knife.
on March 16, 2014
They had a set of these at the church I attend and I liked them so much I ordered them.
on October 1, 2012
We used these knives at our vacation rental home this summer and knew the minute we got back we were going to order them! They are fantastic. Two other couples were going to purchase them also.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2014
The Hampton tomodachi knives are sharp and light weight. I love them.

The title is a little deciving- while it is 14 pieces- There are 7 knives and 7 covers
on January 9, 2014
I am a bit sorry that I purchased these. They are not very sharp. I do like the sandwich knife is this set however as it works quite well. I would not purchase again.

See 1 answered question