Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc

100%

on January 8, 2012
Our son sat for hours playing with this just the reaction I was hoping for out of a 29 year old. He is a real child geek at heart. Made his Christmas a blast. Will absolutely buy from this seller again.
on September 25, 2010
Product and customer service was flawless. Thanks! The hand crank van de graaff works really well--makes your hair stand on end within seconds.
on January 15, 2014
The most, best generator for the money. Pretty cool. The hand crank is nice, too... people are startled at how LITTLE they have to move the crank to get some real charge built up.
By the way.... it comes with the discharge want. So don't be a moron and spend extra money buying one the way I did! :)
on March 13, 2016
My only complaint is finding replacement parts. Ours has spent several years with growing boys, and is needing some TLC. If my search proves fruitless, I will buy a new one. It's that cool!
on September 17, 2014
SUPER COOL.
I have used it twice for Cub Scouts.

See 1 answered question