5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and delicious
This beautifully put-together book is full of recipes that fit the homesteading lifestyle. I read the print edition, which you can buy from the author's website, and am assuming the ebook version is equivalent.

Published 10 months ago by Homesteader

3.0 out of 5 stars simple cookbook
I really wish there were pictures of the different recipes! Many of the recipes sound good and I look forward to making them. I especially liked the canning section.
Published 6 months ago by Eric Nielsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and delicious, January 19, 2014
This review is from: Thy Hand Hath Provided (Kindle Edition)

My favorite part was the last third, where you hit drinks, sauces, and preserving. My mother makes mint tea just like that! In previous sections, I was impressed at the author's focus on foods that are easy to grow, making this a garden-to-kitchen cookbook. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Seasonal Recipes, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Thy Hand Hath Provided (Kindle Edition)
I found this woman at my local farmer's market and bought her book. I'm so glad I did! The pies are especially delicious and her list of seasonal entrees taps into foods that are in season as well as forgotten little treats. Written well! Her blog is also informative on permaculture and food.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite cookbooks!, March 25, 2013
This review is from: Thy Hand Hath Provided (Kindle Edition)
Thy Hand Hath Provided's cookbook is hands down one of my favorites. I've been following Jane's blog thyhandhathprovided since 2009 and can't even tell you how many times I've made one of her recipes after seeing it on her blog. This woman can cook!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious recipes with healthy ingredients, March 25, 2013
This review is from: Thy Hand Hath Provided (Kindle Edition)
Wow! What a great cookbook with such a wide variety of delicious, healthy, tried and true recipes. Our family loves the meals (and desserts!) in this great cookbook!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Thy Hand Hath Provided (Kindle Edition)
I love this book. I somehow feel less rushed and enjoying cooking from Jane's perspective. Good down home recipes that are just plain good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Thy Hand Hath Provided (Kindle Edition)
My wife loves this book and gets stuff from it weekly, it us exactly what she was looking for hands down

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderfully made cant wait to try, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Thy Hand Hath Provided (Kindle Edition)
I have planted a large garden and now I have so many new recipes to try with our produce. Last year I used all of the tomato recipes and pumpkin recipes and my husband loves them. We are still enjoying tomato soup and pasta sauce. These are very healthy nutritious foods and I cant wait to try more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Thy Hand Hath Provided (Kindle Edition)
I found this this author's blog a few years ago when searching for extra oatmeal uses and other basics. The oatmeal rolls are a staple for us now. I've tried many of the recipes and yet to have a failure. Delighted to have even more recipes in the form a cookbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very relevant, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Thy Hand Hath Provided (Kindle Edition)
Love this cookbook because it includes both recipes for REAL food and suggestions to preserve from the garden. I would recommend to everyone. Jane is such an inspiration!

3.0 out of 5 stars simple cookbook, May 5, 2014