1,057 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than what I expected
Looking for a bag organizer and not willing to pay a lot, this is definitely for you. It is not cheap made, looks very nice, to be honest much better than what I expected. I enjoy having it.
Published on December 1, 2012 by M GH

3.0 out of 5 stars product ok
Published on December 24, 2012 by kinder

3.0 out of 5 stars product ok, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Handbag Pouch Bag in Bag Organiser Insert Organizer Tidy Travel Cosmetic Pocket,Gray (Electronics)
The product is ok, I gave it a neutral rating because it is a little too large to fit in most purses. However, the company is being almost harassing trying to force me to up my rating, or delete it. I will not buy from this company again. Feedback is only good if it is real, I do not appreciate the daily e mails and phone calls to try and get me to change my real opinion.

3.0 out of 5 stars For what it is, it's functional enough. But if you don't like, no real option to return it...., December 12, 2012
yippee1999 "yippee1999" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I wasn't expecting anything fancy when I ordered this...I merely wanted something functional to help with the switching handbags quandry. This organizer is of a size that can work with most purses and totes and has enough compartments to serve most needs. However, IF you decide you don't like this, as the selller told me during one of our communications, the cost to ship it back to HONG KONG would cost more than the item itself. So the reality is, if you buy this, you are STUCK WITH IT, whether you like it or not.

1.0 out of 5 stars broke once i unzipped zippers, February 6, 2013
I was so excited to get this organizer as all the reviews sounded great. As soon as I unzipped it, it would no longer zip. Both zippers broke before I even used it. Zippers are very cheap. Guess I get what u pay for. Contacted seller to get $ back. Don't buy this, total waste of time and money!

1.0 out of 5 stars This bag ripped within 3 minutes of opening it., April 26, 2013
I bought this pouch a few weeks ago to be able to switch purses easily. But, the materials was so cheap that as soon as I opened up the pouch to view the interior, the material ripped immediately. Never have I seen a fabric shred so easily. Very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than what I expected, December 1, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not top quality, February 20, 2013
Just got the product today. Zippers did not work well at all, they keep getting hung up. The stiching on one of the pockets was loose. Not high quality, may just thow it away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 29, 2013
It really doesn't open up like the picture shows and the side compartments are very small. Not great for a purse insert but maybe for toiletries when you travel.

3.0 out of 5 stars As described, January 1, 2013
This is as described. The zippers stick a little on both sides, so it's definitely a product that you get what you pay for, but I am using it at this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect organizer, November 26, 2012
belle "liz" (Chevy Chase, MD) - See all my reviews
I was so annoyed of transferring every item, and forgetting some every time I switched purse. This pouch is perfect. It is beautiful, has lots of pockets and you can use side snaps to make it bigger or smaller. You can't beat the price. I was so happy with it, I immediately ordered 3 more as gift. It is shipped from Hong Kong, however the seller ships it the next day and it arrives in couple of weeks. Definitely recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars hate!, May 14, 2013
Lynne M. Pless (Flushing, MI U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
The zipper broke the first couple of times I used it! To small for my purse. was very cheaply made!