- Series: World Bank Training Series
- Paperback: 260 pages
- Publisher: World Bank Publications; 1 edition (October 13, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0821380281
- ISBN-13: 978-0821380284
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.6 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #459,279 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Handbook on Impact Evaluation: Quantitative Methods and Practices (World Bank Training Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Browse our Teacher Supplies store, with everything teachers need to educate students and expand their learning.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
However, it is available for free download on the World Bank website in the Open Knowledge Repository.