4.0 out of 5 stars Size Runs Small
Ok I am writing this review to save some people out there because these things run small! My son just turned 3 and weighs 33lbs and these size 2t/3t are too small. He can wear them but they are very snug and Im sure it only be a couple months before we have to toss them. I should have got size 4t instead. But my son loves the designs and the quality and price is good too.
Published 9 months ago by WitchyPooh

3.0 out of 5 stars Size too small
So excited to receive the order! The pattern is very attractive and my son love it at the first sight! I ordered the size 2-3T for my not even 2.5 years old yet boy who weight only 28.5lbs. After just one wash, it shrinks! It's kind of tight on him already! A bit disappointed.
Published 10 months ago by Mother of one

4.0 out of 5 stars Size Runs Small, July 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Clueless Mom, May 28, 2013
These Handcraft Disney Car briefs are great quality. They still look brand new after washing them many MANY times. We are potty-training our 2 yr old so we go through multiple washes in a day. I am not that familiar with little boys briefs so was surprised to find an opening in the front (my toddler on the other hand, delighted!). It makes sense but I suppose a better description could have been posted as this is totally unnecessary for us right now (he has not mastered standing) and instead he is now fascinated with sticking his hand in the opening and puling out whatever he finds. So, yeah, if you are a clueless mom like, me consider yourself warned.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size too small, May 29, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Boys car undies, March 21, 2013
The undies look great and good quality, but I find they are a little snug around his tummy. They are great fit everywhere else! He isn't a fat child and he only just turn 3 and we brought size 4

4.0 out of 5 stars They are great for my 2 year old grandson., March 21, 2013
Big boy pants are always a hit during potty training. I'm sure he loves them. 5 more words, really? They are underwear.

4.0 out of 5 stars underwear, November 22, 2013
my son has a very small frame. but cars is his favorite so i am very happy when i order these he absolutely love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 20, 2013
Very comfortable, beautiful panties. My two year old son and I like them very much! Hardly suitable for a three-year child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, October 6, 2012
These were perfect for my Cars loving little boy! He has a great time picking out his pants for the day. They fit well and have held up to washing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, but cheap!, December 21, 2013
Emily Seguin (Bratenahl, OH United States) - See all my reviews
These are cute underpants. They have a short waist, so they don't peek up over pants, which is nice.

They run really small, though. My son is 3 years 3 months, and in the 50th percentile for height/weight, and the size 4t fits him and is snug. I wouldn't hesitate to order up a size or two - especially so if your kiddo is bigger for his age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit our little guy, April 17, 2014
F. A. Webb (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
Our son is 3 years old but comfortably wears mostly 2T clothing. The 2T/3T of these were getting too snug so we go the 4T - they fit fine, but I think if he were an average sized 3yr old they may be tight, much less an average sized 4 year old.

ARRAY(0xd9129c94)