4.0 out of 5 stars Great underpants for little boys.
Very cute for little boys. My 3 year old gets such a kick out of having all the Mickey friends on his underpants.

I do thing they run a bit small. I bought a size 4 for my son who just turned 3 and is 36" and only 30 pounds. They fit him perfectly and imagine he will outgrow in the next 6-9 months.
Published on August 15, 2012 by BoxerMom9483

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but a size too small
Published 6 months ago by FatOrangeTabby

4.0 out of 5 stars Great underpants for little boys., August 15, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but a size too small, June 14, 2014
My tall and thin toddler boy loved these underpants, but even though he wears 18-24 months pants and shorts, the underpants were just fitting him before I even washed them. I'm glad I tried them before washing because we had to send them back. I'll need to order the 4T, because if they shrink at all they will not fit him. As it is they would have been hard for him to pull up and down on his own. He is 23 months and 27 pounds and 35.5 inches tall. The minimum weight on these was listed as 28 pounds, so I have no idea how they would fit a larger child. Plus, they were not the design pictured.

They seemed reasonably well made for character underpants and I'm disappointed that they were so small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my skinny minny well, February 14, 2014
My 2.5 year old is a skinny minny (28 pounds, 35 inches tall). We usually have trouble finding pants that fit in the waist and aren't too short/small otherwise. These undies fit him perfectly! I'm not sure how they would fit a child who is average size or even has a little bulk, in that case I would recommend ordering a size up.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not A Good Fit., August 8, 2011
Vanessa Smith (BRONX, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
I Bought The Mickey Mouse Briefs For My 2yrs Old Son Because He Absolutely Loves Mickey Mouse. But I was Disappointed He Wears Size 2T -3T Clothing So I Bought Him Size 2T-3T In The Briefs And When I Got Them They Were Too Small In That He Only Have A Few Wear In Them The Sizeing On Them Is Just Wrong.I Wouldn't Recommend This PProduct At All.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misrepresentation, March 8, 2014
Acesup (Allston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Handcraft Little Boys' Disney Mickey 7 Pack Brief (Apparel)
My son has been working so hard to potty train. As an reward I let him sit with me and pick out his new underwear. He absolutely loves tractors and was soooo excited to see mickey underwear with tractors all over them. I was soooo upset when they came in and I had him open them only to find out they aren't the item pictured AT ALL!!!! My poor little guy was devastated. He doesnt care about Mickey and just wanted the tractors. So bummed that amazon misrepresented this product. Will make me think twice about ordering other products from them as they clearly don't send the items they show. No idea what fit or quality is like because my son refuses to wear them and I am sending them back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured., January 4, 2014
The underwear is fine, but the design shipped is not the same as in the picture. Still cute, but I would have been disappointed if I had ordered this really wanting the specific design.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Mickey brief, April 27, 2014
I order this because my son likes mickey mouse, what I received is Jake not Mickey! Jake briefs are true to size so they are too big to my 2 years old boy. As I am not lived in US, I will keep them because I don't want to pay for return shipment, but I am disappointed Amazon sent me wrong character briefs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me potty train my 3 year old, March 4, 2014
My son loves mickey-well whose kid doesn't?-and these underwear were exciting for him to wear.

The underwear fit extremely well (he is 37.5 inches tall 33 lbs boy) and are easy for him to pull up and take off by himself.

Also, the tagless feature is great and keeps him from sticking his hands down his pants to scratch his butt (he's done this with other brands that had tags)

4.0 out of 5 stars Received Mickey Superhero design, not tractors, August 1, 2014
RB (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
These briefs are very good quality. We're potty training so these get used and washed a lot since my son often has accidents and we have to go through several pairs in one day. We have the Disney Cars version and I decided to get these as well since my son loves Mickey (and we need a lot of spares). I was excited to get the Mickey set pictured, with the tractors, since my son loves anything with wheels. But the briefs we got had Mickey superhero designs on them instead of the tractors. I was disappointed but they're still cute and my son loves them anyway. Fortunately I didn't show them to him before I ordered them. Otherwise he would have expected the tractors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit well... with one minor problem, August 25, 2014
My son fits a size 5 diaper, and the 2T/3T size fits him really well. I didn't feel they ran small. A lot of other character underwear we've gone through over the years have, but these don't seem to. The only problem I've run into with these, that I've never had before is the curve on the little trap door business is so far to the right, that he's boy parts keep coming out and frustrating him. My boys have never really used the opening, so I'll just stitch it shut. That's fine, because he loves Mickey!

Handcraft Little Boys' Disney Mickey 7 Pack Brief