4.0 out of 5 stars Nice briefs but..
The designs on the briefs are lovely, but the briefs themselves are a little snug. My son is now turning 3 and these are quite tight on him. He's not a big toddler, just a little taller than average.
Published 21 months ago by D. Twum

Published 21 months ago by Alyssa

3.0 out of 5 stars If you care about getting what's pictured, don't order this product, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Handcraft Little Boys' Disney Pixar 7 Pack Brief (Apparel)
Only one out of the 7 pairs is the same as pictured! (The Cars ones at the top) The others are much less cute than pictured. The Finding Nemo ones are just two of the characters (Nemo and Gill) printed over and over on a plain blue background. The Toy Story ones have Buzz Lightyear in black and white even though the rest of the underwear are in color (and Woody is holding some unidentifiable object that you never see in any of the movies). There is no Wall-E included, which I was really disappointed about because it is one of my son's favorite movies. The others are also totally different from what is pictured. Amazon, please add a disclaimer that this product may not be exactly as pictured! I'm only giving them 3 stars because my 2 year old still loves them. If it weren't for that, I'd be giving them 1 or 2 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Handcraft Little Boys' Disney Pixar 7 Pack Brief (Apparel)
The only reason I bought these was for the Wall-E pair, shown in the picture. My kid is a huge Wall-E fan and this was the only package I could find with Wall-E underwear. There was NO Wall-E pair in the package when sent.

Kiddo was very upset, needless to say. Don't put up pictures of things that aren't in the package!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice briefs but.., March 13, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Different sizes in 7 pack, January 16, 2013
There were 3 pair of size 2-3T and 4 pair of size 4T(which is the size I ordered). For me, it's fine because my son can wear both sizes, but double check sizing once opened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute underwear, January 30, 2012
Anna- mommy of 2 boys (Reston, VA United States) - See all my reviews
My son loves it, he is so happy to wear his "lightening mcQueen and Mater" underwear :) They have shrunk a little bit after a few washes, but I did buy a slightly bigger size for that same reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good material, August 1, 2012
I liked the material and the size fits perfectly my 25 lb son. He also loves the cartoons, specially Cars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the prints pictured .. But decent underwear, November 20, 2014
My 2 year old son is 31 LBS and the 4Ts fit him just right. There's a small tag in the back of the underwear that irritate him sometime but nothing major. Also as stated in previous reviews (that I failed to read prior to purchasing) NONE of the underwear shown in the picture on Amazon are included ... Wall-E, being one of the main reasons I bought these, was nowhere to be found even if it says "Wall-E" in the item title. Also, some of the prints seem like "generic Disney" prints, Nemo is cartoon-y. Besides that, pretty good underwear that seem to be holding up to my rambunctious toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for the pack, September 16, 2014
Cam (Ossining, NY USA) - See all my reviews
No reason to give anything less than a 5. I mean, it's underwear. The only reason I said they were somewhat large is because my son has always been skinny and most items that are his size are a little big. But he likes them because they have the Pixar characters, and they should last us a while since he can grow into them. Would definitely buy again since the price was so reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Functional, July 17, 2014
My son is a solid 3T, but I get these in 4T. They shrink up. And yes you get different Pixar characters than what shows. But what we love about these is the "pocket". Most little kid underwear have very small or no "pocket" at all and my son wants to pee like daddy and love to use the pocket, so these work great for us and he really loves all the Pixar characters.

4.0 out of 5 stars They're fine, November 13, 2014
My little boy loves the cartoon characters. The 3T fit just fine on him (for reference, he's 38" tall and 37 lbs). On a couple of pairs (Nemo, Incredibles), however, there is so much screen printing across the butt that they are bit on the stiff side, even after washing. They have held up after several washes and a bleaching here and there (we're potty-training...) with minimal fading.