Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 29, 2014
Any "Frozen" fan knows that Anna and Elsa merchandise is in short supply. Since I refused to pay upwards of $200 (seriously, Amazon,,,price gouging!), we settled on underpants for my six year old. She's between sizes, so I ordered the 8, knowing they would be big. They are hilarious. Olaf granny panties! But she LOVES them. Not only do they not cost $200, she has a pair for each day of the week. But they're about as well made as the Fruit of the Loom or Hanes you get at Target. I don't expect them to last forever, and here's to hoping that neither does her "Frozen" obsession.
on July 23, 2014
My daughter loves these. She wears a 4/5, so I knew the size 6 I ordered would be a bit big on her and they are, so I would say the size is accurate. They have to last long enough for her to grow into and out of them.
on June 3, 2014
Good quality, good fit. Typical Disney type undies. The designs are cute too. I am sure after months of washing like previous pairs the decals will start to come off but what do you expect for kids undies. My daughter was ecstatic to get them.
on June 25, 2014
My daughter loved them and fit true to size! They have a great variety and and had to show all her friends!
on August 4, 2015
These are okay for potty training. I didn't want to get the best, because I expected a lot of accidents. They definitely do shrink upon washing, so order at least a size up. Also, they kind of just shrivel and fold in on themselves after washing and drying. But so far they're not falling apart or losing the decals or anything. My daughter loves all the designs.
on November 29, 2014
These little children's underwear are very pretty the designs are all different but I am extremely disappointed that there's only six and the package says you're supposed to be seven I took them out and counted ,and they are missing one so you owe me a pair of little girls underwear!
on October 4, 2015
I bought these and the my little pony ones in size 6. They were too loose (baggy butt) on my daughter so we bought them in size 4. These were too tight. So we went back to the size 6 and they are just uncomfortable. The but hangs down making baggy butt so they go up in my daughter's butt so that she is constantly grabbing herself to get them out of her butt. She loves how cute these are, but they just don't fit right.
on June 25, 2014
My daughter received these and they fit just as advertised. She couldn't be happier! Glad we ordered them for her!
on September 2, 2015
Kids love the characters but they're not the softest undies out there. Also, they run a little small, so I'd err on sizing up. That said, my skinny 4 year old was outgrowing the size 4 but the size 6 are pretty baggy, so there's a big jump between sizes it seems. One or two of the Frozen "decals" have faded a bit with washing but the ones with the all-over prints still look perfect. They must use a different process for the different styles. Regardless, they still get the job done and my daughter loves Frozen, so we are keeping them.
on July 8, 2014
just what my granddaughter wanted!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice present for her.