Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 5, 2013
I have been trying to find new "natural" soaps and I really like this bar because it doesn't leave a residue like other bars seem to. It's simple ingredients that clean well and rinse completely. The smell is very subtle, not overpowering like commercial washes. Also, this bar lasted me far longer than expected, so although I thought it was a little pricey at first, it lasted me longer than a bottle of body wash would have. I've already ordered more!

Update 4/25/13:
Now that spring has sprung I can say that I made it through ski season with no cracked fingers (which had become the norm for me when using body wash)and minimal lotion. Getting ready to place my next order.

Update 5/14/13:
I've reordered twice now and got much smaller bars than my first few orders and the bars now cost more. I'm going to be contacting the company, but I just thought that folks should know they are now charging more for less product.
on August 14, 2008
This soap is the best on the market. I have used many commercial and hand made soaps, but this one is best. All the question that i would have asked were answeared in the product description.I love this soap and will not go back to buy any other soap. Try it once and you will not bo back either.
77 comments6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2013
The soap smells great and leaves me feeling clean. The pricing could be a little better, but it is handcrafted.
on March 11, 2013
this saop heleped me alot and i was very pleased with this item
this helped me clead up my body when taking a shower. so
i was happy with this iteam
on December 1, 2014
It just smelled so so terrible
on July 19, 2013
This is a large bar of fragrant hand made soap and a delight to use. It is expensive but no more so than most handmade soaps. I think you'll enjoy it and they tend to last a long time.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2012
I purchased this soap hoping it's as good as other reviewers have raved. Unfortunately, my soap didn't smell at all nor felt slightly soft and moist like I'm used to in soaps of this format. I thought maybe I have to wet it to release the scent but nothing. No lather either. This is the worst soap I have ever used and to think it cost ten dollars is absurd. I contacted the seller to see whether I got an old soap but no answer. I so wanted to love it but alas, it was a total rip off. The weight was 6.95oz just in case anyone wonders about the size because it wasn't in the product description when I was buying it.
77 comments3 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2014
This soap smells great, cleans well, and keeps my hands nice and smooth!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse