Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 16, 2013
Would have thought there would have been some pre-drilled holes or a template for the two top hinges that were no installed. I felt the quality was skimpy at best. It is functional and in use.
on October 10, 2013
You have to screw in a couple screws but its worth it! I didn't realize how unfinished it would look, color wise, all you need is to get a stain.
on November 8, 2013
We have been looking for a vegetable bin and this was exactly what we wanted. We stained it to match our kitchen and it looks great.
on October 2, 2013
This item was perfect. Matched the description to a tee. Was exactly what I wanted. Love the older times look.
on August 6, 2013
Although damaged in shipping, this beautiful bin was replaced without question. After looking it over closely before sending it back, I suggested a few improvements that were passed on to the craftsman who created it. The service from Kenzie's was exceptional. The new bin was delivered undamaged. I took it to my son and had him add stops for the doors and change the hinges to brushed gold instead of silver, and coat it with polyurethane as it was too beautiful to stain or paint. I shared my suggestions for little improvements and they were received graciously and even used. This is a beautiful addition to my kitchen and it will bring me much joy, as well as keeping my veggies fresh and safe from my kitties!
on July 27, 2013
Although I am pleased with this item, when it arrived it was damaged in shipping, Fortunately for me I live with a carpenter who was able to fix and paint this potato bin.. I am pleased to say it is an asset to my kitchen and was well worth the extra trouble to fix it..