5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun, even for an adult...
...but it's mildly defective. If you play it much long, it will reveal your word rather than hang you if you don't get it. Still, I heartily RECOMMEND it, especially at the current $9.95 fire-sale price.
Published on May 12, 2010 by J. Knight

3.0 out of 5 stars Hangman
For the price it's okay. Screen a bit hard to read, letters not big enough. The words seem to fit several categories. It made me question what category I was in. A bit predictive.
Published on April 14, 2011 by 2bears

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun, even for an adult..., May 12, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, December 16, 2011
This review is from: Handheld Pocket Arcade Electronic Hangman Game (Toy)
I am 58 and have always loved Hangman, this game is great. My grandkids love it too. It's small enough to carry with you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps kids entertained!, February 10, 2010
This review is from: Handheld Pocket Arcade Electronic Hangman Game (Toy)
My son has always loved Hangman and would play on placemats at restaurants. This game eliminates the need for pen and paper and can be used in the car as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hangman game, January 25, 2012
This review is from: Handheld Pocket Arcade Electronic Hangman Game (Toy)
The kids in our family enjoyed playing with this and its a fun learning game. The quality is good as was the price. Shipping was quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, December 15, 2011
This review is from: Handheld Pocket Arcade Electronic Hangman Game (Toy)
I've found this to be an awesome game for when you're traveling. It's a fun handheld game for kids or adults. I always loved hangman, this one combines a unique love of trivia and word games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hangman game, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Handheld Pocket Arcade Electronic Hangman Game (Toy)
I love this video game. In fact, several other friends of mine loved it so much that I gave it to them and bought several more to give away as gifts. I loved it when I scored high points and didn't get hanged. I also loved the ability to turn the sound off so it didn't bother anyone else if I was playing it. I also loved the fact that I could carry it in my purse or pocket and play it while waiting for doctor's appointments. I would highly recommend this game to anyone. It is a real fun game to play and one doesn't get tired of playing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars hangman, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Handheld Pocket Arcade Electronic Hangman Game (Toy)
My granddaughter thouroughly enjoyed this. I was delighted it came with the batteries. This toy was very educational and the ten year old liked being mentally challenged.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hangman, April 14, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Handheld Pocket Arcade Electronic Hangman Game (Toy)
My wife is in a nursing home'these games help keep her mind working, and passes the time of day with less stress

1.0 out of 5 stars Un opened, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Handheld Pocket Arcade Electronic Hangman Game (Toy)
This had never been removed from it's package. Ordered 3 games and the 5000 Game broke less then hour after was opened. So this and another game remain in package!

Handheld Pocket Arcade Electronic Hangman Game