Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3x Garmin eTrex 10 20 30 Handheld GPS Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Protective Film, 100% Fit, no cutting! (3 Pieces)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 9, 2014
I first gave this an awful review, but changed my opinion today after I realized that each protector comes with a film on each side that is removable and should be thrown away.

All 3 protectors come with 2 stickers -- one with red text; another with blue text. When you remove the stickers, it leaves a lot of glue residue. However, the residue is on the disposal film. Once you remove the disposal film on each side, the protector is nice . . . and free of glue residue!

With my new found knowledge, I would buy this product again.
on October 3, 2013
I have applied screen protectors to a various devices before, and this one went pretty smoothly. The small size probably helped. Tape helped get any dust off and it went on just fine.
It's not super durable, but it is meant to be sacrificial anyway. Not being a touchscreen probably helps keep it clean.
on May 6, 2014
This is very hard to install satisfactorily. There are 2 issues. First, it is a challenge getting in on straight. Second, it is very hard to keep dust out from between the unit and the plastic protector. The very finest, smallest piece of dust will cause a very noticeable bubble in the screen. If you could get it installed properly it would be pretty good. They give you 3 of these in the package, I suppose for 3 attempts. My second attempt was good enough that there were only a couple small bubbles near the edges, hence not affecting the map itself, so I have 1 more try for when this gets scratched up.

In all fairness, for all I know this might be a normal problem with all screen protectors, and maybe there are some tricks to make the installation easier with better results.
on April 16, 2015
I scratched the screen the first time I used my Garmin Etrex. I have used Guarmor products on my camera screen with great success so had no hesitation buying this product. Easy to install and a perfect fit. So far no new scratches.
on November 6, 2015
The screen is somewhat hard to read and the map that I purchased from Garmin is not accurate if for example if it shows a trail and the woods, you walk the trail, it plots where you are - it will frequently show you way off in never never land - not near the trail.
on July 20, 2014
This is a high quality plastic screen that fits well. Be sure to read the directions for installing. The actual screen is sandwiched between two layers of plastic: one protects the adhesive surface and the other the outer surface. There are two tabs, one on each protective layer. As I said, read the directions.
VINE VOICEon April 27, 2014
this comes in a 3 pack. it is easy to peal out and place on the unit. the bubbles rub out super easy and stays on extremely well. it is thick plastic and no distortion for the screen. dropped mine a couple times now and it scratched the plastic. i just replaced with another one and kept going. great product to have to protect that etrex
on February 21, 2014
It comes with 3 pack which I consider a great deal. Also the quality of the protection is very decent, it is clear and easy to apply. The protector covers entire screen area of my eTrex 20 (I assume it's identical to 10 and 30's screen).
Nice shopping experience with the seller too.
on May 19, 2014
Very thick and strong film. I don't even feel right calling it a film because it's more like a thin rigid sheet of plastic. I had no problems putting it on my GPS (I've historically had trouble putting other screen protectors on phones, etc, but this one went on very easy). It's cut to fit the GPS very well.
on March 1, 2013
It's easy to apply and clear and it protects my screen from scratches. What more could I want?
When I first bought my GPS I bought a single screen protector, which seemed enough. But I dangled the GPS from my pack straps, and when I took my pack off and leaned it against a rock, the protector got scratched. It's easy to bang your GPS against rocks & stuff if you actually use the thing. Buy a 3-pack of protectors, and you'll feel less like a dummy.

See 1 answered question