5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful
I got this for our BOB stroller. It installs easily and works great. The cupholders are sufficiently sized for water bottles, cold beverage cups, etc. The zippered pocket is great for keys and cell phone. It does not interfere with the pushbar handle, safety strap, or folding mechanism. You can leave it on when the stroller is folded.
Published on June 29, 2010 by K. klocek

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have, wish the product description was better
Published on November 10, 2010 by Just Me

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have, wish the product description was better, November 10, 2010
Just Me (New York City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bob Handlebar Console for Single Strollers, Black (Baby Product)
This is handy to have, the zipper pocket is great to keep keys, phone, hand sanitizer, etc. It would be nice to have known that the cup holders were made out of nylon. For some reason in all the product descriptions i thought they were going to be made out of plastic, which i think would be a bit sturdier. They also are relatively narrow - so they fit a paper coffee cup (which ofcourse we aren't supposed to put in there) and some plastic water bottles. My Sigg metal water bottle barely fits; I have to jam it in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okie, September 18, 2010
This console is way too overpriced. It's just a nylon with velcro on each end. The company definitely takes advantage of the fact that BOB strollers are popular and a cup holder is a necessity, therefore overcharging because most people will suck it up and pay for it anyway. The product does what it's supposed to do so I can't really complain, but the zipper on the pouch in the center is oddly placed. Also, once you attach this console, it takes up a lot of the room on the handle bar so you can't freely grab the stroller without the console getting in the way. This is not a huge issue, but it's just annoying when you want to quickly grab for the stroller when it's moving away from you. It's obvious that the stroller was not designed to accommodate for this accessory and this was an afterthought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, June 29, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the idea, keeps breaking, February 25, 2013
Heather (Redding, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I'm really surprised that I don't see other reviews saying this. The first time I ordered this it came and the fabric for the loops that attach to the stroller were already broken, the stitching had come apart and the fabric was frayed. It looked like somebody else had returned it and they had sent it out to me. I returned it and they sent another one, this one was not broken when I got it. I installed it on my BOB Revolution singler stroller and loved it. I had put a water bottle in it, and my cell phone. 2 days later the fabric and seams had ripped in the same spot on three of the four loops. I have returned it and probably won't get one again, which is disappointing because I really liked the idea and want somewhere to put my water bottle, keys, and phone when I am out with baby and stroller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy the Babies R' Us brand instead!, June 26, 2013
My husband and I fell for the BOB name and thought we just "had to have" the BOB handlebar console to go with our fancy schmancy BOB stroller. Thankfully, the stroller holds up much better than this accessory. Ours broke within 2 months, which is unfortunate because there's so little storage room in the BOB stroller as it is. Save yourselves $10 or possibly more and buy the Babies R' Us product instead - it's cheaper ($14.99), does the same thing, and actually has more room in the pouch area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usefull, February 20, 2012
I recently purchased this for my BOB Ironman stroller. It holds two standered water bottles and has a zipper pouch big enough for all of your usuall pocket swag.

Pros: Does what it is intended to

Cons: Spills beer

1.0 out of 5 stars Holding on by a thread..., July 31, 2013
Two of the straps are literally hanging on by a thread on each side. We have seriously not used our stroller all that much yet as our son is only 4.5 months old and the summer has been so hot that we haven't put it to it's full use yet. So, considering we have used this product minimally, it is unacceptable for it to be this damaged. I have no clue how it would have happened and just noticed it this morning. The stroller is exclusively housed in my trunk and there is nothing else in the trunk besides the stroller since it takes up so much space. If you find something better that is not a BOB brand, I'd go with that. This item was a joke.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, October 21, 2013
We have only used this product for six months with minimal use and the velcro used to attach the holder to the stroller has completely torn off on both sides so that it is not usuable anymore. I just went to return the product and there was only a three month window to be able to return it. Overall, I was dissapointed with the quality, I expect more from the Bob brand since the strollers are such great quality. We are very happy with our bob stoller but this accessory is defintely over priced and of poor quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Velcro Straps Fall apart, May 6, 2013
I bought this item for my Bob Revolution stroller and received it at the beginning of April. I have used 3-4 times a week, since I walk and jog often. Now, less than a month into having it, one of the straps has completely fallen apart, and another has begun to unravel as well. I would recommend spending your money on a sturdier product. I also own a JL Childress Cargo and Drink Parent Tray that is similar for my other stroller. It is far more sturdy, and fits the BOB as well. A much better investment of your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart in a few months, September 19, 2013
After using this for only a few months, the straps that attach to the stroller are undone on one side thus I can't use it anymore. It's disappointing since this was handy for mobile phone and key storage.

ARRAY(0xa1c08a14)