5.0 out of 5 stars So cute
I got this paci to pair with a tuxedo onesie I have as a gift. It is very small (perfect newborn size) and the mustache doesn't overwhelm like some of the other ones I have seen. It's so cute and it was a big hit!
Published 6 months ago by Nicole Bing

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong product
I bought mustache pacifier but i got pacifier that has volume button picture on it. Not satisfied!!!
Published 4 months ago by yvzydn

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Black Handlebar Mustache AVENT Pacifier (PMHB) (0-6 Months) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me smile, April 21, 2014
Bought this for my new granddaughter. It looks so realistic on her it makes me smile and laugh every time. I see it

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong product, July 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandsons Favorite Pacifier!, June 24, 2014
Great pacifier for pictures! This is also my grandsons favorite pacifier next to the one he received from the hospital.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this pacifier, June 4, 2014
This pacifier is great! My son loves the shape of it and I always have it with us when we go out. I lost one that fell off the clip and immediately ordered another because I love this pacifier so much. I get comments on his mustache everywhere we go :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought for a baby shower gift., April 16, 2014
I bought two pacifiers for a baby shower gift. They are very cute and I'm sure they will keep both the new baby and the Mom happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks like my mustache, April 13, 2014
I've had a handlebar mustache for the past 44 years. My son and his wife just had their baby girl, so I had to get this Pacifier. This is a great idea, its fits my granddaughter perfect. I would tell anyone to buy one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 14, 2014
This is exactly what I had expected, perfect for my new little nephew! Just adorable! Great product! I Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, March 2, 2014
Very nice and perfect for a little one and the Little Man baby shower gift. The mustache is very realistic and great quality. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this binky, January 30, 2014
I bought this for my 4mo old grandson. He looks even more adorable when he's sucking; I just cant keep my eyes off of him. Sizing was also perfect.