Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 15, 2013
I can't believe how fast I recieved this Item. I ordered it one day with the standard shipping and I got it the next day. The picture does not do it justice. It is more stunning in person. Absolutely beautiful!!! This really does complete my wedding look. The reason I didn't give it all 5 stars is because it is extremely delicate. Handle with care or it will break. Also the white flowers do not look like flowers (at least on mine) its more the a bunch of white peddles that dont really form a flower. Still it is extremely beautiful. If you are picking about that sort of thing just think about it before you purchase.
on November 19, 2014
I bought this for my wedding. I wanted a simple, but pretty flower comb for my hair. I searched on Amazon, read all the reviews and thought that this was the best choice. At first glance, I thought it was quite beautiful. But upon closer inspection, it looked cheaply made. I tried it in my hair, and one of the clusters broke right off the comb!! Also, the prongs on the comb are weak and easily bent, not sturdy at all. Definitely not worth the price!!

NOTE: After posting my review, a comment was posted asking me to contact the seller for an exchange. I replied and said that I was not interested in an exchange because I did not have any faith that another comb would not also break. I was assured that this must have been a faulty comb and was asked to return it for a full refund plus funds for free shipping to return the item. I returned the comb and promptly received a full refund as promised. I have amended my review by adding an additional star for GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and in all fairness to the seller, the comb I received might just have been a bad one in the batch!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2013
I really loved this hair comb, looks like it does in the picture. The reason for my 3 stars instead of 5 is because the big crystal flower next to the silk one fell off when I picked the comb up. I would have returned it but I am wearing it in my wedding which is in a week and a half. I even tried gluing it and nothing will make it stick. Definitely bummed.
on May 15, 2013
Product was delivered quickly. It was also packaged nicely so the comb wouldn't get damaged in the mail. The jewels on the comb really sparkle. The wires on the comb that the pearls are attached to are bendable. The only concern I would mention is the comb itself is pretty small so if you have fine hair it might not stay in very nicely because the item does have some weight to it.
on June 23, 2014
I opted not to wear a veil for my wedding, instead wanting a simple flower in my hair. But after realizing that a real blossom would not last all day-- the petals would probably start falling out within a matter of hours, from being out of water and jostled around while I moved/ate/danced/etc. So a decorative hair clip/comb seemed like the best solution.

I was apprehensive about spending so much money on a hair comb that I hadn't even seen first, but so pleased when it arrived! It was the perfect size-- not obnoxiously huge but not insignificantly puny-- and the quality was great. I didn't feel worried at all about pieces breaking off. The little crystals perfectly complimented the beadwork on my dress, and the pearls add a touch of traditional sophistication. It was perfect!
on December 13, 2013
I ordered this hair comb on Dec 10, got it (across the country) on Dec 12. It is gorgeous, way better in person even. I love it and can't wait to wear it for my wedding. Can't beat the price, I shopped around and this was only half the cost of pieces that weren't even as nice!
on August 15, 2014
I just received this in the mail today and can I say it's absolutely gorgeous! I tried it on and even with my hair in pony tail I looked like a bride already! The shipping was much faster than anticipated. I can't wait to wear this on my special day!
on June 17, 2013
I purchased this hair piece to wear for my wedding. The picture does not do it justice! It is well worth purchasing and is gorgeous.
on January 30, 2014
It's perfect. Exactly as pictured, but even better in person. Arrived 2 days after my order! It came faster than my amazon prime orders! I am so happy I ordered this- it's the perfect mix of delicate and bling. Exceeded all my expectations!! Can't wait to wear this on my wedding day!
on January 28, 2014
This hair comb is more beautiful in person. The quality of it is superb. I'm so happy I got this haircomb as part of my wedding accessories. The order came earlier than stated. Very happy with everything!!