Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on May 20, 2013
This cover is very beautifully made
I ordered it for my cousin's Iphone 5 and she loved it :D

I definitely Recommend it
on March 31, 2013
I love this girly girl cover it fit my taste of perfectly, but the only thing I have is that when you'll use the phone it get little unstable because of the ballerina dress. In general it's so beautiful and worth buying it.
on May 5, 2013
Really nice quality and very pretty. I would definitely recommend this product. Dancers will love it. Young girls will too.
on October 5, 2013
It is more worthy and wonderful than expected. It is handy and very useful. I will recommend to my friends too
on October 30, 2013
Wrong size but they are sending the correct size no extra charge to me and I get to keep the wrong size. That is so generous of them!!! I give them five stars! Customer appreciation! Awesome!!!!
on August 26, 2013
Bought this for my 12 year old daughter who is a ballerina herself. She absolutely loves it. The jems and decorations have stayed intact and the little skirt is actual cloth.
on June 30, 2013
This case is is pretty. It is actually clear and does not look that great on a black iphone. The case itself is a cheap clear case with adornments. The work is nicely done and the packaging was excellent. The skirt does get dirty and you should apply a fabric protectant on it because it is not removable.
on December 13, 2014
The quality on this is total crap - there's excess glue throughout; scratches on the clear case itself; and the skirt on the ballerina is frayed. It looks NOTHING like the picture!!! It's definitely missing stones that were NEVER there to begin with!!! My 6-year old niece could have decorated a clear case better. I haven't used it and I don't plan on using it. Total waste of money.
on January 21, 2015
It's a pretty case, but the ornament doesn't allow it to sit flat, it changed colors in 2 days to a rusty brown. All the stones came off the skirt within less than a week. The flower came off in the packaging before I opened it... & it was chipped. Probably caused by shipping. It's better to look at them have. Glad it was cheap. But still a waste of $2.00!!
on July 27, 2015
Such a cute case but very poor quality. They used a glue gun to stick the ballerina on. I keep my phone in my back pocket, so within literally 2 days the ballerina fell off. Good thing the case still looks cute without her. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND...