Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 27, 2011
When you actually look at the description you get exactly what you expect. I needed something small and cute, and that's what I got. Unlike certain other reviewers, I knew the dimensions because I READ THE DESCRIPTION! It really does look just like the picture and since I don't have a ton of jewelry it is perfect for me. I love it and would totally recommend it!
on September 23, 2013
I got the 12.5 inch size and I love it! There's plenty of room for my earrings and my bracelets and rings in the tray. It's really cute and it's not too large at all.
review image review image
on May 16, 2011
I LOVE this... it looks really cute on my bookshelf. I was surprised by how small it was when I got it, but that was my own fault for not reading the dimensions.

I'm still very happy I bought it... I just hang the earrings I wear most often on it (obviously it's not big enough to hold my entire collection). I really like the base of it, I can just throw my bracelet or necklace or rings in there.

If there's a larger size available I would definitely buy another one!
on January 6, 2012
I thought this was the cutest thing and perfect for organizing my earrings the first time I saw it. But after I read the reviews I was very cautious about buying this and started looking around for something bigger. But I kept coming back to this and finally decided to try it out expecting it to be VERY SMALL -- so I wouldn't be disappointed. It came within a week (ordered on Sunday night and came on Friday .. WA - OH) So far so good. Potential buyers: it is small, just like the description and reviews say. 6in tall 2 in wide and 4 in long. BUT, its PERFECT. So far I have hung 26 pairs of dangly earrings (ranging from 1/2" to 3" in length) with lots of room for more earrings. Plus, the little "bed" can hold an amazing amount of studs earrings. There are little loop holes for hanging earrings on all four sides - top and bottom. (the 26 pairs I hung are mostly one earring (not pair) per hole with a couple of exceptions) I LOVE this. It's small enough to be incredibly useful and decorational. ( prior to this I was using a deco. tea cup, hanging earrings on the rim)

Quality seems/looks to be very good. One quirk is that the title says "handmade", but the tag and sticker that come on the piece both say "Made in China". lol Not even "HandMade in China". Anyway! I would highly recommend this little Victorian jewelry holder for all sorts of earrings. Just don't expect yours to be any bigger than what the description says and you'll love it ! ( compares in size to a small table-top big ben twin bell alarm clock, see pic)
review image review image
on May 28, 2012
I have been patiently waiting... and I am ecstatic that the 12 inch is back in stock! I'm buying this for myself and my best friend. I already have the 6 inch and I'm so excited to own the set. Beautiful and unique jewelry stands!
on May 22, 2015
Yeah, it's a wee bit punier than I initially thought it would be (as you can see by my photo w/ the tape measure, this item is *barely* 12.5" tall), but it holds a surprising amount of stuff, including post-back earrings, and shorter length necklaces from the top. The container portion is roomy enough to hold all of my crap that would otherwise be strewn all over place.

I added three photos with different angles to give you a better idea of the size and storage capacity. I really love this item, because it takes on whatever style and personality that you have, making it unique to you. I recommend it, as it doesn't take up much space, and is really adorable. No assembly required, it came in one piece!!!

I hope this helps! :)
review image review image review image
on September 11, 2012
This Victorian-canopy-bed-style jewelry stand is simply adorable! It holds a number of my earrings, plus a few necklaces and bracelets (which only add to its visual appeal). It feels as though this piece graces my dresser with its presence.

The larger version of this item tempted me but I'm glad I went with the 6" width; it's really cute but does not overwhelm the other items on my dresser with its size.

Highly recommended if you want something to help you organize and display your favorite jewelry! This could easily be used for other purposes as well; I will likely purchase another as a vintage-look potpourri basket.
on January 28, 2012
I read the reviews before I ordered it so I was prepared for the small size. It is just so cute and pretty the size doesn't let it down. Everyone I have showed it to really likes it to the extent that they are ordering one as well. Going back to the size, its smallness actually works to make it cute. I love having all sorts of jewelery holders and if this was too big I'd feel guilty about keeping all the ones I have but I can because this one is so small! Just love it!
on May 5, 2013
An advantage of this cute and versatile item I haven't seen elsewhere: The bottom is metal mesh, perfect for holding stud earrings. (I store the backs elsewhere; they come down to just a few sizes and colors, so it's not hard to match them up.) I've seen the same idea in vertical earring holders, but putting the backs on for storage is too much trouble for me.
on November 30, 2015
I expected this to be a cute and fun way to display some items I sell at events.
But I was surprised by how sturdy it is. Months later I've transported it back and forth to shows and it's still in great shape.