5.0 out of 5 stars So helpful!
Published on August 11, 2010 by Amanda K. Dewis

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not use as much as I thought we would
These are a good idea but the problem was that they could not be used with any kind of baby seat that has toys attached to the handles, which most of them have, so they did not get used very often.
Published 13 months ago by akerling

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So helpful!, August 11, 2010
Amanda K. Dewis "Amanda D." (Johns Creek, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hands-Free Baby Bottle Holders for Twins (Monkey and Kitten) (Baby Product)
I love these bottle slings! They are so cute, easy to use, and EXTREMELY helpful w/my twins! When they are both hungry and crying simultaneously it just kills me... but these slings have been my saving grace! It saves me the heartache of listening to one hungry, crying baby while feeding his/her twin. I only wish someone had told me of these sooner, or else I would have ordered them while I was still pregnant! You will not regret this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!!!, June 18, 2010
I LOVE the bottle slings!!! I have 7 1/2 month old twins and I am home alone with them all day. The bottle sling has made my life SO much easier!!! I love holding my babies to feed them, but when you have twins it just isn't easy sometimes. My back used to get so sore from the wierd positions I would sit in to feed both babies at once, now I monitor them while they eat and give attention where it is needed- so much better! My babies also love the kitty and monkey, they like to play with them while they eat, it's pretty cute. My only regret with these slings is that I did not get them sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius!!!, March 5, 2011
Jen (Oswego, IL) - See all my reviews
After trying many different bottle propping products and techniques, I bought these slings for my twin daughters. They work perfectly and allow the babies to push out the bottle when they are done. The only thing that annoys me about this product is the smiley faces on the slings. They are so cute, but almost too cute! When my girls start to get full bellies they start to smile at the faces and forget completely about eating. But the fix is simple. I just drape a bib over the faces on the slings until the girls are done eating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was a big help with triplets, November 19, 2012
Jennifer L. Klapmeyer (Jacksonville, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Recently had triplet girls and this product really helped when I was taking care of the girls by myself. There were just some days where it seemed like all 3 girls were hungry at the same time! This product came in handy during those moments. Very easy setup just put the bottle in, place in baby's mouth and adjust the velcro straps to the handle of your car seat. The only downside I had was that if my baby moved her head (which happened all the time) the bottle would fall out and I would need to reposition it which was challenging as I had another baby in my arms. Still worth the money even though we tend to not need it anymore. Either I or my girls have become more patient :)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS - Changed my life!, October 13, 2012
Sounds silly, but this has cahnged everything for us. When the product first arrived, I thought I'd been dooped. The materials is some kind of felt like piece with fused edges. I didn't really even try for several weeks. When I did, it worked just as promised and it wonderful. I take them with me when I am shopping, when I travel. They have saved the day in a couple stores and airports.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius!, November 20, 2014
I don't have children, but I've been giving these to my friends as baby shower gifts, the most recent being a new mother of TWINS (she loves it by the way). I got the idea from my sister who found one at Burlington Coat Factory by chance. She swore by the sling and I realized how wonderful it was every time I was called in to help. Of course you have to supervise, but being able to set this and then have both hands free to organize, eat, or just rub your forehead and reconsider if your really ready for offspring is wonderful. Should I ever decide to reproduce, this will be on my registry. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy being the person at the shower with the best gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must for nightly tandem feeding twins, September 11, 2014
Perfect for tandem feeding twins or more. Fits on any infant car seats or bouncers with carry handles. Saved me 15 to 20 mins each during those 3-4 nightly feedings when the girls were newborns. (Over an hour of extra sleep a night!) Not to mention no more hungry baby crying while waiting her turn (hubby gets to sleep bc he wakes up early for work and is now the sole bread winner). It uses velcro to adjust to any handle and any bottle size (wide or narrow necks).

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great!, July 12, 2014
Love it! I have twins so it makes feedings much easier when we are out and about.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, April 22, 2014
my daughter loves that she doesn't have to hold the bottles, I gave it to them in their Easter basket

5.0 out of 5 stars came in handy, March 17, 2014
used these items for my twin girls it came in so handy when out shopping or out to dinner, everyone asked about them and where to get them. loved them

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Hands-Free Baby Bottle Holders for Twins (Monkey and Kitten)
$36.95