Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hands-Free Blue Tooth Wireless Cell Phone Car Mobile Kit
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 15, 2007
Bought the product a few weeks ago and pretty happy with it. Of course, it can not be compared to the radio-embedded high-end systems and only provides basic functionality. A couple of caveats. 1) The product description says that it supports voice activated dialing. That only is true if your cell phone has that feature activated. 2) Have read in some reviews that the quality of the connection is mediocre and with strong echo. My hypothesis is that it very much depends on the quality of your car! If you drive one of those where you can not hear the radio because of the road noise, this system will probably not going to work for you. I personally found the quality to be exceptional on both ends.
on August 21, 2008
I love the hands free car kit. It works like a charm. The problem most folks complain about is low volume. The solution is to turn up the volume on the cell phone that is connected to this device. It took me awhile to figure this out also. If the cell phone volume is low, the device volume will also be low even though you have turned up the device's volume. With the connected cell phone turned up to full volume this baby is plenty loud and easily heard all over my 8 passenger Honda Odyssey! The manufacturer neglects to tell you this in the directions. Another hint--if you take you cell phone out of the car and into the store you must pair the phone again by pushing the bottom button on the hands free device once. You will hear a beep and it will find the phone.
on July 20, 2008
The device has a good design (on paper), but the flip down number viewer is mostly impossible to read in the vehicle due to reflection, etc... Also, it will not recognize one cell phone, but it does another. Also, it is very difficult to hear it. I must have the windows closed, the A/C off, and place it as close to my head (on the visor) as possible to hear the person on the other end. Good try... with some improvement on the above, this would be a very good device to use.
on August 17, 2011
A friend of mine gave me this unit as she could not hear the speaker well on the device in her SUV. At first, I was very happy with this product. Now a few short months have gone by and I am experiencing lots of problems. For instance, the charge does not hold long and it is not used that often as I turn it off during work day and overnight as well. So I tried to tolerate that by charging more frequently. Now, I am having the issue of the bluetooth just randomly dropping my calls and this happens every day for no good reason (not in remote areas, etc) and the call is still on my cell phone (so it's not the phone). If I switch off to the cell phone's speaker in time, my call is still there. This VR3 is a piece of junk. Guess what? I see now that this is made in China so it's no real surprise. Don't waste your money on this...
on August 3, 2010
I have owned this unit for a little over a month now. The readout is difficult to see during daylight hours. The speaker is not loud enough and the individuals that I call complain that they cannot hear me. I have to turn off the radio, turn down the A/C and lean forward in order to hear and be heard on this device. My speaker on my phone works much better than this unit. I'm surprised that it carries the blue tooth name as it does not live up to the quality I'm used to with a blue tooth product.
on May 15, 2010
Our 2nd one, we already had one of these units and they are excellent. I also read a reliable Tech Article on them on the web, and they are rated very high, way higher rating than a more expensive Jabra model. The sound is excellent, and they are very responsive.
One drawback that I see it that they will only key onto one phone at a time, so we had to buy a 2nd one for our vehicles. Super buy at Amazon on the web, they are way more at the big box stores.
on January 28, 2008
I bought this because I get few calls in the car and do not like having a headset on. I would not recommend this product. The volume is very low on incoming calls and very difficult to hear and all reports are that who ever I am talking to can barely hear me and it is full of static etc. The manual has an error as to which button to push when you try to get it synced with the phone. They give you and 800 number to support but all you get is them telling to go to the web site and you stay on hold for longer than I was willing to wait 2 different times. Website support is lacking also. I would recommend you spend a couple of more dollars and get something that will work. Mine is going to the recycle bin.
on September 15, 2010
I bought my unit from Cellphone Shop dirt cheap and I'm happy with it. As was stated in one of the reviews you don't have to pair your cellphone again if you have to step out of the car. If I have to step out of the car and make a call, I will just press the back to phone mode on my cellular phone without disconnecting it from the VR3 unit. At first use, there was an echo but it eventually disappeared. The volume control is amazing. I would definitely recommend this unit to my friends. I have bought several items from this store and I know I will always get a good value for my money. They sell real cheap and ship out fast. The secret is: Read the instructions step by step when installing or operating this unit.
on July 2, 2010
I ordered this for my car and love it!!! It was very easy to pair to my cell phone and I can actually hear better using this device than when trying to hold my phone and drive. I would suggest it to everyone... actually I am buying another one to give to my daughter whom is in college!
on June 22, 2009
Bad product. It can turn it off unexpected.

Brought one and break in two week. Asked to change second one and still have problem.

Do not buy it and wast your money!!!