Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 15, 2009
I'm 61 years old and received the workout kit as a gift. I try to stay fit but my challenges are flexility, and "midriff bulge". This kit has helped me in numerous ways. Here is how I use it. The strap has helped loosen my hamstrings so that I can almost touch my toes. This helped my chronic mild low back discomfort and improved my golf swing. I use the weights to increase my aerobic tolerance while walking and jogging on the treadmill. The mat helps with my sit ups in my lifelong "battle of the bulge". Finally my kids really like the no skid socks. I know you can purchase all these items separately but somehow getting them all in one kit made it too easy to ignore.
The workout kit would make a great gift for a friend or loved one. I certainly appreciate it.
on October 19, 2009
I started off using just the Handsfree Stretching Strap and I just loved how easy it was to use and how much it helped me. When they launched the complete kit, I had to get it! I was very impressed with the quality of the products and use them almost every day. I can't belive how much mobility I've gained and with such minimal effort. I would recommend these products to anyone! Thanks Handsfree :)
on October 19, 2009
This equipment is beneficial for everyone, young and old, fit or trying to get fit. The pricing is reasonable. The stretching will make you feel goooood.
on June 16, 2009
This is a great kit, all items are well made and useful. We have no problem with the weights staying on. First class mat, and fun yoga socks. Neat strap.
on January 9, 2013
This product is truly WYSIWYG. Nothing wrong with it, nothing outstanding about it either. If you need a mat with some weights and sticky socks and a headband and a strap then this is the product for you!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2014
Nice set
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2009
This was the greatest dissapointment of the year! The only thing that was good about the set was the wrist and ankle weights, and they wouldnt stay attached to my wrists or ankles.
22 comments3 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse