Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 34 questions
votes
how loud is it? Mar 8, 2014
Inversely to the heat. What I mean is, while it does make some noise (mild, easily spoken through, and not distracting at any speed), the hotter it is the less it matters. I was using this in a dry climate, where temps ranged from the mid 90's to mid 100's. The hotter it got the less I cared about noise, if I used it when I was trying to sack out a bit through the heat, inside my tent. But... that I could nap with it should give some clue too, I had sort of forgotten about that part.
Mar 8, 2014 by doomdforev
vote
Here are the official dimensions : 3.5 inches x 2 inches x 7 inches; 8 ounces - I was pretty close in my original answer!! ;-)
Mar 18, 2014 by J. Blake
votes
Yes perfect
Jul 23, 2014 by Chris Cassell
votes
Save your money it's a piece of junk ,take it from someone that bought one and returned it.
Jul 7, 2014 by paul sutton
votes
The one we just got says it was made in China.
Jun 16, 2014 by Drei Dreizehn
votes
When they pay the employees
Jun 2, 2014 by mr.green
votes
I also live in New York City. This unit produces a nice cooling breeze. It is far better than any fan.
Apr 15, 2014 by Michael Blomquist
votes
It lasted one summer season. It broke after that. I used it while waiting for subway during the summer in NYC. Was great indoor and outdoors. But it only lasted one summer season.
Apr 16, 2014 by mbshopper
votes
No! This is why I bought this too but it does not work well unless you're holding it close to you. It's not strong enough to cool the car. I do NOT recommend it.
Apr 8, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Air cooler
Feb 5, 2014 by victorcibelle
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers